Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Al Khalifa Dynasty) Part 1: Mar 2004-Mar2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Michael Jackson had a financial relationship with the Crown Prince. Like most of MJ's financial relationships, I believe this one also came to grief.

Hello!

I dn't know if this forum can help me. As a matter of personal interest, I am looking for a certain member of the Al Khalifah royal family of Baharain. Okay so there are a few thousand of them! So to narrow it down, it is a woman! LOL! Okay, not so narrow! All I have to go on is: - she studied in California in the late 80s -early 90s, between the ages of 18 and 21, and she should have been married around the mid 90s.
- Also her name may have began with an S or perhaps that was he pet name!

ANY IDEAS?!

I haven't been able to find many references to woman in that family- even on their facebook page- just men! If anyone has any ideas of any resources I could check it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Shk. Nasser has sisters. Shk. Nasser is most likely between 6ft(us)-6'2ft(us) height. He might be taller. He is really tall!

princessofuae thanks for your answer!!:) I was asking because I have seen several pictures of Sheikh Nasser with a little girl, maybe she is his nice.

princessofuae thanks for your answer!!:) I was asking because I have seen several pictures of Sheikh Nasser with a little girl, maybe she is his nice.

You have prolly seen pics of him with Hessa. She is close to Nasser and Khaled. LOL She isn't their sister.

Bahrain's King Hamad bin Issa al-Khalifa gets out of a Russian jet fighter at the Bahrain International Airshow held in the region of Sakhir, 25 kms south of the Bahraini capital Manama, on January 21, 2010. The tiny Gulf kingdom opened it first three-day international airshow with the participation of 40 exhibitors.

Picture
Picture 2

Last edited:
King Hamad attened the air show with his sons the crown prince Sheikh Salman, Sheikh Nasser, Sheikh Khaled laong with the Bahrain PM and other Sheikhs.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

King of Bahrain visits Abu Dhabi Airports Company chalet at the Bahrain International Air Show - Article

THE Bahrain Royal Equestrian and Endurance Federation (Breef) president Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa on Saturday February 6th had won His Majesty the King's Endurance Ride Championship, which headlined a glittering equestrian festival at the Bahrain International Endurance Village in Sakhir.
An article - Gulf Daily News

Princess Lalla Amina, President of the Moroccan Federation of equestrian sports and of Special Olympics Morocco, participated in king Hamad's Horce Racing Cup, which took place on Saturday February 6th.
Princess Lalla Amina completed the 20-km distance in two hours. The Princess was greeted at the end of the competition by King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa.
An article with a tiny picture - MAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown Prince is breifed on the new housing design

Bahrain News Agency

Do u know any thing about cp Salmann and shaikha Hala`s divorce .. in wikipedia they said that shaikha Hala is the former wife of cp Salman... is he married now ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do u know any thing about cp Salmann and shaikha Hala`s divorce .. in wikipedia they said that shaikha Hala is the former wife of cp Salman... is he married now ?

To my understanding they are only seperated.
They have 4 children 2 boys & 2 girls together

HRH the Crown Prince received at Riffa Palace on March 8th NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh and his accompanying delegation with whom he discussed NATO balanced policies and its positive contributions to world peace and security, expressing eagerness to deepen Bahrain-NATO relations in the future in line with the royal directives of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa.
Bahrain News Agency

is that true sheikh khaled is engaged to saudi princess?

There is a relationship between the Royal Families in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain

His son, Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, the wife of the King of Bahrain Hamad

I think the Prince of Bahrain, who died in a car accident before the period of time is her son

is that true sheikh khaled is engaged to saudi princess?

There was said that Sheikh Khaled was going to marry one of the kings youngest daughters but it all cancelled a year or so ago according to many.

The Crown Prince of Bahrain Sheikh Salman talks to CNN's Richard Quest about a diversified economy, democracy and the role of the state.
CNN article + video

King and his sons welcome Spains king to Bahrain who is attending the F1 race

Imageshack - 0t9c5914.jpg
Imageshack - 0t9c5827.jpg

Dinner hosted for guests attending the F1 by the Crown Prince

Imageshack - ymz00498.jpg
Imageshack - dsc0039115.jpg

Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi arrives in Bahrain and is welcomed by the King and his sons
Imageshack - 0t9c6073.jpg
Imageshack - 0t9c6148.jpg

Crown Prince opens F1 exhibition

Imageshack - ymz000118.jpg
Imageshack - ymz003610.jpg
Imageshack - ymz005610.jpg

Dear Dazzling,
Thanks for posting these awesome photos! The King of Spain looks so handsome and enthusiastic during the royal meeting.

Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain to Host ADC Convention Guests

Hello All:
In the past, participants have questions my comments on hearing Royals speak or how they present themselves; my response was I often get invited to such events...Well I'm passing this on.... Don't know which Bahrain Royal will attend if any, but thought I should pass on...:flowers:

Washington, DC | May 4, 2010 | www.adc.org | The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is pleased to announce that Her Excellency Ambassador Houda Ezra Nonoo and the Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain will be hosting a dinner reception for guests of the ADC 30th Anniversary National Convention.

The reception will take place on Friday, June 4 from 6pm - 8pm at the Embassy of the Kingdom of Bahrain located in Washington, DC, and is open only to those who have purchased full ADC Convention registration packages. Bus transportation from and to the Convention hotel will be provided.

Agenda - ADC - National 30 Year Convention 2010 -30 years of Advocacy and Achievement: Strengthening the American Voice for Equality and Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom