Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Al Khalifa Dynasty) Part 1: Mar 2004-Mar2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that shiekh Nasser is engaged to Sheikha Sheikha bin Mohammed Al Makotum (Hamdan's sister)

the Wife of Bahraini Crown Prince

Hello, I am a newbie here :) I am currently doing some research of Bahrain, including the members of Bahran Royal Family. The thing I 'd like to ask is if the crown prince has other wife(s) in his life or he is divorced or what, since I found in the wikipedia, Sheikha Hala is the former wife of the Crown prince, what does it mean by that? Does anyone know about that?

Sheikha Hala bent Daij Al Khalifa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hello, I am a newbie here :) I am currently doing some research of Bahrain, including the members of Bahran Royal Family. The thing I 'd like to ask is if the crown prince has other wife(s) in his life or he is divorced or what, since I found in the wikipedia, Sheikha Hala is the former wife of the Crown prince, what does it mean by that? Does anyone know about that?

Sheikha Hala bent Daij Al Khalifa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it says that she is the former wife of the crown prince. when did they divorce?

It also says she has 4 children, I am only aware of three Sheikh Isa, Sheikh Muhammad, and Sheikha ????.

From royalblog.nl:

Bahrain Crown Prince arrives in Singapore

http://gpdhome.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/14/bahrein.gif http://gpdhome.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/14/singapore.gif Bahrain Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad al Khalifa started a two day visit to Singapore on Tuesday. He was officially welcomed by the island's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, who also hosted a dinner in honour of the royal visitor.

Read the entire article (+ pictures) here.

it says that she is the former wife of the crown prince. when did they divorce?

It also says she has 4 children, I am only aware of three Sheikh Isa, Sheikh Muhammad, and Sheikha ????.

If I remember correct, the couple divorced in 2006/2007 and yes they have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. Girls names are Hussa (i think) and Fatma. Youngest is no older than 8 years old.

If I remember correct, the couple divorced in 2006/2007 and yes they have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. Girls names are Hussa (i think) and Fatma. Youngest is no older than 8 years old.

thank you, i never knew the name of her daughters. Or their ages.

Sheikh Salman is married? Too bad.. He's cute..

It's very urgent!! Does anyone know the mother's name of the king Hamad Al Khalifa???
it's for my research plz help me !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh seeks millions from Michael Jackson

Sheikh Abdulla bin Hamad Al Khalifa is seeking $7 million from the embattled singer at London's Royal Courts of Justice.
Lawyers for Al Khalifa say the money was intended as an advance on a joint recording project. Jackson, however, claims... - Article-cnn.com

Do you know what happened with Meriam Al-Khalifa after divorce? Where she lives (if she lives)?
And also oen question........ Has Bahrain royal family any official website??

Hi, are Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khaled full brothers?
Is Sheikh Nasser still engaged to Sheikha Sheikha Bint Mohammed al Maktoum?
Hello, are there pictures of Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khaled when they were kids? Thanks

Hi, are Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khaled full brothers?
Is Sheikh Nasser still engaged to Sheikha Sheikha Bint Mohammed al Maktoum?
yes they are full brothers. ;)
i think he's still engaged to sheikha sheikha and they will get married this year, but i'm not sure!!!
Do you know what happened with Meriam Al-Khalifa after divorce? Where she lives (if she lives)?
I think she still live in USA!!!
Does anyone know the mother's name of the king Hamad Al Khalifa???
Hessa. :)

Yesterday I read somewhere that she is back in Bahrain (with family it is ok..) and after divorce she has not been in USA.......

Are there any news and pictures of Sheikh Nasser and Sheikh Khaled? Thanks

I've read a lot of articles and reports stating that the CP is now divorced from his wife, Hala.. Does anyone know what he is doing now? Has he remarried? or does he have many wives like his father?

That is Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, fourth son of King Hamad of Bahrain. He is engaged to Sheika Sheika bint Mohammed Al Maktoum. He has a younger brother named Khalid. They are both into Endurance Racing, and are in the Bahrainian armed forces. They are trained deep sea divers. There are some pictures of Nasser in uniform when he is travelling with his father on official business. He is very tall and athletic.

Nasser

If you look up Nasser on face book there are a few fan sites, one has over 1000 pics of him....literally..:) Wonder how tall he is?

melissa

hes soo much better looking than shk hamdan!!

Uff I love Nasser, he's like a model, has height and style in the form of standing. And he is a cool guy and very nice:flowers:and i like how he recite their poems...Well lucky Sheikha Sheikha :cool:

Although i like Fazza ...Yess, it's true Munira ;)

No, he is not married.:) in Pic #1, the man looking back towards the group is Nasser's brother Khalid.

Whoa he's gorgeous, very very lucky Sheikha Sheikha no wonder she agreed to marry him at the age of 12, she must have seen a pic of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom