The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Are you sure?

Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad bin Isa al.-Khalifa is already married - to Princess Sahab bint Abdullah al.-Saud.
And King's brother, Sheikh Muhammad bin Isa al.-Khalifa has only one daughter and her name is Ayesha, not Hessa.

bahrain10

Old 07-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Are you sure?

Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad bin Isa al.-Khalifa is already married - to Princess Sahab bint Abdullah al.-Saud.
And King's brother, Sheikh Muhammad bin Isa al.-Khalifa has only one daughter and her name is Ayesha, not Hessa.

bahrain10
It seems that he will marry a second wife Biri. I read that in some of Al Khalifa Instagrams.
Not sure about the bride`s full name yet but her name is Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammad Al Khalifa.

Let us wait for the official marriage announcement on July 7th.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

According to the wedding invitation card the bride Sheikha Hessa is the daughter of HH Sheikh Muhammad bin Isa al.-Khalifa & Sheikha Muneera bint Khalid bin Salman Al- Khalifa.

https://t.co/2iW1gV5I2V
Old 07-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Gentry

You guys mean there will be another official wife? Isn't that disturbing for the first official wife? I mean I haven't heard of 2 official wives of any sheikh other than Sheikh Mohammed. May be I am less informed on this, please someone shed light on the matter if any clue. This is confusing. I thought Princess Sahab had been divorced, prompting him to take another wife. Was Sahab and Khalid's union arranged or happened as a result of affection for each other?
Old 07-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Majesty

Khaled is the first sibling to take a second wife as far as I know, but it certainly isn't new. Though commonly only one wife has a public role, why Haya is a bit odd, it's common. The first wife simply considered senior. Khalid is the son of his father's second wife. The king has four.
Old 07-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

HM King receives well-wishers

anama, July 8(BNA): His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa received, at Al-Wadi Palace majlis, the well-wishers on the marriage of his son His Highness Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa to the daughter of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Isa Al-Khalifa.
HM the King received His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al-Khalifa, the King’s sons, UAE Deputy Premier and Interior Minister HH Shaikh Saif bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince’s Court Chief HH Shaikh Hamed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, senior members of the Royal Family, Parliament Speaker, Shura Council Chairman, ministers, ambassadors and members of the diplomatic corps, who all congratulated HM the King on the happy occasion.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Gentry

Is the reason for divorce publicly known?
Old 07-11-2017, 07:51 PM

Maybe Sahab wanted a divorce because he was marrying a second wife? I dunno....
They seemed very much in love as a couple from what I saw on her instagram, guess you really don't know what happens behind closed doors.

By the way are we really sure they're divorced? is there any proof or is Sheikha hessa the second wife?
Old 08-16-2017, 06:10 PM
Majesty

In the island of Paros , Greece enjoying her holidays the Queen Sabika
The luxurious yacht Alwaeli's dropped anchor in the bay of Paroikia on the morning of Wednesday 9 August, and staying in island about a couple of days

https://parianostypos.gr/index.php/p...sa-tou-baxrein
Old 09-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Commoner

Hey, I have a question. As Sahab is divorced from Khalid and lives in KSA right now (according to her snapchat and Ig), does she have the right to take part in taking care of her two sons in Islam law? I don't know the situation of divorced women in the Middle East but are they treated the same as before and have a chance to get married again?
Old 11-12-2017, 12:35 AM

then what about princess Sahab? she also got married again?:confused