Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain (Al Khalifa Dynasty) Part 1: Mar 2004-Mar2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaled is the first sibling to take a second wife as far as I know, but it certainly isn't new. Though commonly only one wife has a public role, why Haya is a bit odd, it's common. The first wife simply considered senior. Khalid is the son of his father's second wife. The king has four.

HM King receives well-wishers

anama, July 8(BNA): His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al-Khalifa received, at Al-Wadi Palace majlis, the well-wishers on the marriage of his son His Highness Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa to the daughter of His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Isa Al-Khalifa.
HM the King received His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al-Khalifa, the King’s sons, UAE Deputy Premier and Interior Minister HH Shaikh Saif bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince’s Court Chief HH Shaikh Hamed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, senior members of the Royal Family, Parliament Speaker, Shura Council Chairman, ministers, ambassadors and members of the diplomatic corps, who all congratulated HM the King on the happy occasion.

Last edited:
Maybe Sahab wanted a divorce because he was marrying a second wife? I dunno....
They seemed very much in love as a couple from what I saw on her instagram, guess you really don't know what happens behind closed doors.

By the way are we really sure they're divorced? is there any proof or is Sheikha hessa the second wife?

In the island of Paros , Greece enjoying her holidays the Queen Sabika
The luxurious yacht Alwaeli's dropped anchor in the bay of Paroikia on the morning of Wednesday 9 August, and staying in island about a couple of days

https://parianostypos.gr/index.php/...olyteli-thalamigo-tis-i-vasilissa-tou-baxrein

The Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa on February 2 attended the Cup of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince at Rashid Equestrian and Horse racing club.

Bahrain News Agency | Crown Prince attends Horse Racing Festival

Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, walks in the Paddock before the Bahrain Formula One Grand Prix at Bahrain International Circuit on April 8

https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-deputy-king-crown-prince-picture-id943345952
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-deputy-king-crown-prince-picture-id943350138

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I have a question. As Sahab is divorced from Khalid and lives in KSA right now (according to her snapchat and Ig), does she have the right to take part in taking care of her two sons in Islam law? I don't know the situation of divorced women in the Middle East but are they treated the same as before and have a chance to get married again?

I don't think Sahab divorced Khalid. I really pity her. It must be really bad for her. In one of her insta stories, she said "while people my age are enjoying, I'm here like an old lady, but hey I don't mind" or something like that. I doubt they're divorced. If they're I hope the children are with her. But, you can see Khalid with the children. So, either they're divorced and the children are with Khalid or they're not yet divorced

Mmm Thank you

But I saw khalid's Wikipedia page , It clearly says that they're divorced!! However I feel very bad for princess Sahab. I noticed all khaled relations follow her in IG eccept khalid but she doesn't follow back anyone. She has unfollowed them (Khaled, Nasser, Shaikha , Um khalid , Noora.. )

Last edited:
HM King congratulates HH Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad

Manama, Feb. 25 (BNA): His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa sent a cable of congratulations to Supreme Council for Youth and Sports (SCYS) First Deputy Chairman and President of Bahrain Athletics Association His Highness Shaikh Khalid bin Hamad Al-Khalifa for ranking third in the lightweight class of the #Bahraini_Strongest_Man Championship.

Princess Sabeeka President of the Supreme Council for Women,yesterday opens of the (Archaeologies of Green) pavilion, which highlighted Bahrain’s agricultural heritage at Milan Expo 2015.

Bahrain News Agency | HRH Princess Sabeeka opens Green pavilion

Princess Sabeeka as Supreme Council for Women (SCW) President yesterday honoured the 2018 winners of her award for productive families.

Bahrain News Agency | HRH Princess Sabeeka honours productive families

Princess Sabeeka opens forum on women's health safety yesterday

Bahrain News Agency | HRH Princess Sabeeka patronises forum on women's health, safety

Last edited by a moderator:

Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa visited the Bahrain GP at Bahrain International Circuit today, April 5:

** rex gallery **

Congratulations to Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad Al Khalifa on the birth of his daughter, Munira bint Khaled. If I'm not wrong, since, Sahab and Khaled are divorced, Khaled's second wife, Hessa is the mother of Munira. It's nice to see Khaled naming his daughter after his sister.

Sheikh Salman Bin Ibrahim Al-Khalifa attended the final of the 2018 AFC Women's Asian Cup in Amman yesterday, April 20:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

Sheikh Mohammed bin Essa Al Khalifa as Executive Chairman of the McLaren Group at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Spain, today, May 12:

** Pic **

Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa met with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at the Red Sea resort of Jeddah today, June 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Bahrain: Death of HRH Sheikha Hala bint Daij Al Khalifa (June 09 2018)

the royal court in Bahrain annouces the death of Crown Prince wife
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj0nuwInUfF/?taken-by=arabianroyalagency
The Bahraini royal court on Saturday evening mourned the death of Sheikha Hala bint Daij Al Khalifa, the Wife of HRH Crown Prince salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa of Bahrain & the mother of Shaikh Isa bin Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa and Sheikh Mohammed bin Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa.

That is really sad news. Was she ill?

It is noteworthy that only her sons' names are mentioned and not her two daughters.

May ALLAH rest her soul in peace.

Bahrain News agency:
Bahrain News Agency | Shaikha Hala mourned
Manama, June 10 (BNA): The Royal Court has mourned the demise of Her Highness Shaikha Hala bint Duaij Al Khalifa the mother of His Highness Shaikh Isa bin Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa and His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, praying unto Allah to grant His mercy and bliss upon her in His vast paradise.
"With full belief in Allah's willpower, the Royal Court mourns Her Highness Shaikha Hala bint Duaij Al Khalifa the mother of His Highness Shaikh Isa bin Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa and His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa," the Royal Court statement said.
The official announcement did not mention that she was the wife of CP Salman.

Last edited:
According to Al-Ayyam newspaper, the late sheikha Hala will be buried on June 11th at Hunainiyah Cemetery, Riffa governate. The funeral prayer will be held at the Sheikh Issa Bin Salman Mosque on the same day.
The consolation will be held at Riffa Palace for three days starting on Monday.
https://postimg.cc/image/3stfb1fqd/

Sad news for the family. Any idea how old she was, or if she was ill:sad:

I do find it odd, her husband and daughters are not mentioned in the official.

Condolences to the entire family. May she rest in peace.

Sad news for the family. Any idea how old she was, or if she was ill:sad:

I do find it odd, her husband and daughters are not mentioned in the official.

Condolences to the entire family. May she rest in peace.

There is no information about her age but I guess she was at the age of CP Salman (48 years old) or maybe a few years younger than him.
Crown prince & the late Sheikha Hala have four children:
- HH Sheikh Isa bin Salman Al Khalifa: The couple`s eldest son. He is third in line to the throne following his father Crown Prince Salman.
- HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Salman Al Khalifa (born 11 November 1991)
- HH Seikha Fatima – Al Dana bint Salman Al Khalifa
- HH Sheikha Al Jude bint Salman Al Khalifa

Last edited:
This shocking and sad she still young my condolences to her family
isn't she and prince Salman are divorced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom