Charles and Camilla: Visit to Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and the UAE - February 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Indeed She looks awsome and seems to be great with children (the bubbles pics were awsome!)

I thought this story is a very sweet one and shows how well the Duchess communicates with children (and how much they like her). :)

The caption of one of the pictures from the article of Hello!
The Duchess apparently had such an impact on the eight-year-old that when she commented on the brooch Farah was wearing, the youngster immediately took it off and presented it to her royal visitor -----> PICTURE

Picture of the girl, wearing the brooch. The Duchess not only accepted the present, but also proudly wore it later that day.

Thanks for all this pictures! The sweetest are the postings from Skydragon! Really lovely and what we waited for! :wub::wub:

A big thank you from me too, for the wonderful pics, Skydragon!:flowers:

The pic where they stand together is soooo sweet:wub: , and also the one where they were joking when they signed the guestbook.
(I think there were two other occasions before where one of them was hiding the pen, when the other one wanted to sign a book. It seems to a kind of funny play between them.)

So nice again to see how well they suited to each other!:wub:

Charles on two-day UAE visit next week

Dubai: Britain's future King will fly into the UAE next week as part of his tour of the Gulf region.

Gulfnews: Charles on two-day UAE visit next week

In Kuwait Charles and Camilla encounter a reminder of home

In Kuwait as part of a ten-day tour of the Gulf region, Prince Charles and Camilla had probably envisaged air-conditioned transport in the city and perhaps the odd encounter with a camel in the desert.

In Kuwait Charles and Camilla encounter a reminder of home

Last edited:
Prince Charles meets with Qatari Crown Prince Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani after a ceremony for the foundation stone for a plant at Ras Laffan Industrial City, north of Doha. Qatar has launched a mega gas-to-liquids (GTL) project in partnership with Royal Dutch/Shell that will cost up to 18 billion dollars, 10 billion of which have already been earmarked.

Pictures:
Prince Charles and Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani
Prince Charles, launching factory at Ras Laffan Industrial City
Prince Charles, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani and Watari official
Prince Charles, Sheikh Tamin bin Hamad al-Thani watching the ceremony
Prince Charles talks to Qatar's Heir Apparent Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad al-Thani

Last edited:
A few more pictures, this time from Getty. Charles and Camilla meeting a detachment of RAF Tornado aircrew and RAAF Australian aircrew during the visit to the US Airbase.

Camilla 1
Camilla 2

Charles & Camilla 1
Charles & Camilla 2

I wonder if Charles wanted to have a go in the Tornado! :lol:

Prince Charles, wife visit Kuwait's Grand Mosque

Britain's Prince Charles and his wife Camilla on Wednesday visited Kuwait's Grand Mosque and met with officials to discuss the Gulf state's efforts to promote inter-faith understanding

Last edited:
What a treasure-trove of wonderful pics to find this morning! Thanks, everyone, for sharing them :flowers:

We like to keep you entertained Roslyn. :flowers: A big thank you from me as well though, to everyone.

I do like Adamari's picture of the diamond earrings, this may not be their first outing, but any chance to drool over them is appreciated and they are stunning! :flowers:

I just read that at the end of their Gulf visit Charles and Camilla will make a brief visit for one day to an European country. It is not named in advance for security reasons.

I really would like to know what country it is and why the name is a secret.:rolleyes:

I really enjoy to see Camilla with these kind of clothes. I

She has looked fabulous the whole trip. So fresh and relaxed. IMO I think she looks better in these types of outfits, sometimes the suits she wears at home are so strict.

Last edited:
Camilla proves a royal hit with British troops in Qatar

With her husband Prince Charles one day set to be the head of the Armed Forces it seems appropriate the Duchess of Cornwall should also have a flair for inspecting the troops. Camilla proved a popular visitor at the Al Udaid Airbase in Qatar's capital Doha on Thursday, winning laughter and smiles from the British personnel stationed there.

Wow all photos is elegants on Duchess Camilla! She is elegant dress and smile! Duchess och Prince is lovley photo!!!

I must say I like The Duchess of Cornwall's clothes she is wearing this trip.

Last edited:
Thank you milla Ca & Avalon, for the lovely pictures. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom