Bahrain: Engagement of HH Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad & Princess Sahab Al Saud - Oct 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sana

Courtier
City
Country
Saudi Arabia
Bahrain: Engagement of HH Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad & Princess Sahab Al Saud - Oct 2011

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

M 8 - 3 - 2011

Was in Riyadh Engagement of Her Princess Sahab daughter of King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
To Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa, son of a king of Bahrain

Princess Sahab is his son, King Abdullah of his third wife Princess Malkah ALShammari

Aged 22 or 23 they are pretty

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Sahab bnt Abdullah Abdul Aziz Al-Saud

Date of Birth:
1993 / 02 / 14

Place of Birth:
Saudi Arabia \ Riyadh

Mother's name:
Malka bnt Saud ALShammari

School Name:
Kingdom Schools

Horse Riding - Photography - and other kinds of sports

The moment you can not forget:
Besgri you Ospb embarrassing situations for Aohli

State preferred to have:
States have many Favorites

Favorite food:
Italian - Japanese

Favourite drink:
Milk - Juice and Strawberry

Saying you like:
Do not trust one of the only trust in God and then yourself

Representative your favorite:
Does not have a specific representative ..

People love to talk with him:
Many does not have a specific person

How many of you have brothers Mother:
2 and Saad Sultan

Goals:
To be happy

Day of the week and a day I love Tkrhinp:
I like Thursday and Saturday hate

Preparation of this meeting: we envisioned Al Assael

She is too young for him...

There has been rumors for a while that there was an engagement taking place but nothing was for certain. This is good news & wish them all the best.

Is born in 14/02/1993
Khalid was born in 23/9/1989

4 years the difference is not very large
I Arai they are suitable
Did not marry until graduating from high school princess Sahab

Is there a picture of the Sheikh?

Congratulations to the couple!:flowers::flowers: Sheikh Khaled and Princess Sabah will make a beautiful couple. Princess Sabah is quite stunning.

Is born in 14/02/1993
Khalid was born in 23/9/1989

4 years the difference is not very large
I Arai they are suitable
Did not marry until graduating from high school princess Sahab

well, at least she's of legal age....unlike sheikha who was still 17 when she married nasser...

do u think the recent events in Bahrain n the Saudi's backing Bahrain had anything to do wit pushing this engagement forward? i don't know how long the talks of this engagement have been going on, but we all know that royal families like to build connections through marriages....

Last edited by a moderator:
well, at least she's of legal age....unlike sheikha who was still 17 when she married nasser...

Legal age differs from country to country. In the Gulf its not weird for a girl to marry at the age of 16 or 17 :)

do u think the recent events in Bahrain n the Saudi's backing Bahrain had anything to do wit pushing this engagement forward?

There has been talk for sometime but nothing was for sure. I don't think the events in Bahrain had anything to do with the engagement being published as the Princess wouldn't be moving or having a ceremony in Bahrain anyways. If it was the wedding then I might say yes.

Last edited:

do u think the recent events in Bahrain n the Saudi's backing Bahrain had anything to do wit pushing this engagement forward? i don't know how long the talks of this engagement have been going on, but we all know that royal families like to build connections through marriages....
No, i dont think it has something to do with the engagement, because rumours about their engagement were long time ago :flowers:

so is she not gna live in Bahrain after she gets married?

Do we know if they've ever seen each other? I guess they're not in love :p coz the marriage has been 'traditionally'arranged... ?

It seems they've already married. There is a photo from the celebration on mahra facebook ... Can anyone confirm that?

It seems they've already married. There is a photo from the celebration on mahra facebook ... Can anyone confirm that?
no they are not married the pictures you saw were from the engagment/milkah party or celebration and that was in saudi

Bahrain news agency has said that the signing of papers had taken place already Riyadh, Saudi Arabia but that doesn't mean they love together yet. Usually you wait for the wedding to take place.

With unrest and demonstrations, is this a good time to get engaged ??

Bahrain news agency has said that the signing of papers had taken place already Riyadh, Saudi Arabia but that doesn't mean they love together yet. Usually you wait for the wedding to take place.

yes thats true they are married on paper wich means he gets to see her with family members present, but they dont live togther yet she is in riyadh finishing her final year in school they will be married (the wedding) arround september 2011... then she will probably move to bahrain

Thank you for the pictures.
Glad to see them especially the first one as it is rare that you get a picture of the event especial with the bride. I wonder if the Sheikh will have her appearing with him in public at races and a few other events.
Does anyone know when the wedding is?

Wedding took place on 16th June.

A date has been set for the couples wedding, please discuss all wedding details in the following thread
Sheikh Khaled Al Khalifa & Princess Sahab Al Saud's Wedding; July 30, 2011
Thread

Princess Sahab gave birth to her second son Abdullah (named after Sahab's father late king of KSA) :)

Back
Top Bottom