Bahrain: Death of HRH Prince Faisal, son of King Hamad - January 12, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fanletizia

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
Prince Faisal of 15 years old, son of the King of Bahrein, died in a traffic accident

Civil employee of ministry of Youth, that he preferred to remain in the anonymity since he was not authorized to make no declaration to the means, explained that the sixth son of runs of Bahrein lost the control of the car that lead, colliding against a traffic light and a fence.

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003...&tabID=1&ch=69

oh very sad news , may he rest in peace .

my condoles to the royal family of Bahrain .

ss.jpg

Prince Faisal bin Hamad :(

the source of the picture http://www.gulf-roses.com

My condolences to the Royal Family of Sheikh Hamad Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain. May Sheikh Faisal rest in peace. Amin.

It is so tragic for a family to lose someone so young. My condolences - may he rest in peace.

very young indeed...

what kind of traffic incident? he was hit by a moving car?

Citizen2005 said:
Through this link, there is detailed information on the accident and even pics of his car, the bus he hit and other information. pity the parents:eek:

thanks for the link, Citizen2005. very horrible accident indeed.. :( :(
but, he was the one who hit the bus? wow.. that must a very speedy ride for an impact that big.

Last edited:
Polfoto 12-01-2006
This undated photo made available Thursday Jan. 12, 2006, by the Bahrainian News Agency shows Prince Faisal, the sixth son of Bahrain's King Sheik Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, who has been killed in an accident while driving a car, two government officials said Thursday.
The 15-year-old died instantly after he lost control of the car he was driving and collided with a traffic light and billboard, said an official in the Ministry of Youth. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity.

Attachments

• AP545099_guest.jpg
    AP545099_guest.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5,149
Thats so tragic, he was so young. May he rest in peace, condolences to his family.

wow there are a lot of high profile personalities went to Bahrain to condolence the King .

Back
Top Bottom