Silver Wedding Celebrations of Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katrianna

Royal Highness
City
Omaha
Country
United States
Crown Prince Alexander and Crown Princess Katherine will be celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary in the coming days. Congratulations!:flowers:

Thanks for posting the link Marlene. Your description is most interesting, esp. the interview with crown prince Alexander. I visited Belgrade a few years ago, but I am glad to read that things are imprroving!

So if I read correctly, the programme was:

Friday 16th: Diner at the royal palace at Dedinje.
Saturday 17th: Lunch during a cruise over the Danube river.
- BTW, is that princess Desiree of Sweden, sitting next to king Simeon II?

Can you tell me who this lady is? I do not recognise her, I am afraid.

Princess Lavinia is the daughter of princess Kira zu Leiningen right? Born before her marriage to prince Tomislav.

This was my second visit to Belgrade. I was there in 2005 for Alexander's 60th bday
The celebrations took place over three days

9-16 Dinner at the Royal Palace at Dedinje (cockail dress)

9-17 lunch cruise on Danube and gala dinner at the Beli Dvor (the White Palace at Dedinje).
9-18 Brunch at royal palace and dinner at Hyatt.

The woman in the wheelchair is Princess Margarita of Baden, former wife of Tomislav. Yes, that is Princess Desiree, and yes that is Kira and Andrej's daughter, Lavina, who was born before her parents' marriage.

Thanks for posting the link Marlene. Your description is most interesting, esp. the interview with crown prince Alexander. I visited Belgrade a few years ago, but I am glad to read that things are imprroving!

So if I read correctly, the programme was:

Friday 16th: Diner at the royal palace at Dedinje.
Saturday 17th: Lunch during a cruise over the Danube river.
- BTW, is that princess Desiree of Sweden, sitting next to king Simeon II?

Can you tell me who this lady is? I do not recognise her, I am afraid.

Princess Lavinia is the daughter of princess Kira zu Leiningen right? Born before her marriage to prince Tomislav.

Back
Top Bottom