King Peter II (1923-1970) and Alexandra of Greece (1921-1993)
1. HM King Petar II
2. Future King Petar II between his brothers Prince Tomislav and Prince Andrej
3. Christening of Crown Prince Petar ( later HM King Petar II), October 1923.
Left to right: King Alexander I, Queen Elisabetta of Greece, Queen Marie of Rumania, King Ferdinand of Rumania and the Duke and
Duchess of York (later King George VI and Queen Elizabeth).
4. Wedding of HM King Petar II and HM Queen Aleksandra
Standing (left to right): Duke of Gloucester, Duchess of Kent, King George VI, King Peter, King Haakon VII, Queen Alexandra, Princess Aspasia of Greece, King George II of Greece, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands. Seated (left to right): Queen Elizabeth, Prince Tomislav, Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands.
5. HM Queen Marija The Queen Mother and HM Petar II after the tragic death of HM King Aleksandar I
6. Hm King Petar II upon taking oath at The Royal Palace in Dedinje on 28 March 1941, wearng the uniform of an air force general, with the Crown and all of the Royal insignia
7. Photo of HM King Petar II at Cambridge University in 1942
8. HM King Petar II with TRH Princess Olga and Princess Jelisaveta at Mother's Day celebrations
9. HRH Crown Prince Petar II receiving French Legion of Honour from French minister Champetier de Ribes, 7 December 1930.
1. HM King Petar II addressing the United States Congress
2. United States Congress June 25, 1942
3. HM King Petar II with Mr. Edsel Ford
4. State visit Istanbul 1909: Sultan Abdul Hamid of Turkey and King Petar I
5. King Aleksandar I receiving the Address of the House of Representatives
6. Royal gathering in Belgrade
7. HM Queen Marija at the Coronation of her father King Ferdinand of Romania in 1922: Two sisters, H.M. Queen Elizabeth of Greece and H.M. Queen Marie of the Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, at the Coronation of their Father. The Queens are followed by T.R.H. Princess Irene of Greece, Princess Ileana of Romania and Grand Duchess Viktoria Fyodorovna of Russia.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland. Join my group on TRF about British Royal Children