Royal Family of Romania current events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl in the blue dress is working for the Royal Family, she is employed by the Royal Family, as far as I know, I don't know exactly what her job is.
But I do know that she accompanied HRH Prince Nicholas, together with the legal consultant of the Royal House, Mr. Ioan-Luca Vlad, in his trip in Transilvania last december.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't about jewels, but there isn't a Romanian royal thread right now. Just wanted to say that I read the Wikipedia article about King Mihal, his activities during WWII, his daughters, making a living in exile by flying planes, etc. What a fascinating life, very active. And a handsome man! I know little about this family but I want to know more.

You should check out the Romanian Royal Family under the non reigning houses section - there are great threads there!
Yes, they are very, very fascinating! A great family, who is quite loved by many of the Romanian people!!

What will these events consist in exactly?

Royal Marathon, Conference about Monarchy, Flowers at the Statue of Carol I, Garden Party at Elisabeta Palace, New Medals, Concert , Launching of a new book about the King's Planes,...

Royal Concert organized by Radio Romania in the presence of the future royal couple:

Sear

Is Nicolae and Rebecca finally engaged? I don't see a picture to accompany article... So what couple are they talking about?

HRH the Crown Princess, HRH Prince Radu, HRH Princess Elena (accompagnied by Mr. Alexander Nixon), HRH Prince Nicolae and his sister Elisabeth Karina will preside at Sinaia and Alba Iulia the events of " Romania, A Royal Trip":

România, o c

Important ceremony at Peles Castle (Sinaia, Romania) where HRH Crown Princess Margareta of Romania granted different distinctions in the name of HM King Mihai I:

Familia Regala - Activitati curente

I find it strange that Prince Nicholas was made a Prince but his sister wasn't made a Princess?

I find it strange that Prince Nicholas was made a Prince but his sister wasn't made a Princess?

I've always thought the same thing -it's a little unfair if you ask me.

I wonder what her thought are on this. Clearly, we will never know, but she must have been a little upset about the situation.

Why be upset about not being named a princess in a country that is not a kingdom. At least as things stand she can go off and live her own life as she feels fit.

Republicans are free to think as they want.For authentic royalists titles have nothing to do with a temporary political change of the form of government.

Well, one may say that it is unfair that of all King Michael's grandchildren only Nicholas has been created a Prince of Romania. I suppose that it is exclusively due to the fact that Nicholas is destinated to be the Head of the Royal Family one day.
On the other hand, at the time none of King Michael's grandchildren didn't seem to have any particular bound to Romania and still they don't seem to have it, they all have lived and live their lives outside Romania, so it's possible that they don't miss a Romanian royal title at all.

Well, one may say that it is unfair that of all King Michael's grandchildren only Nicholas has been created a Prince of Romania. I suppose that it is exclusively due to the fact that Nicholas is destinated to be the Head of the Royal Family one day.
On the other hand, at the time none of King Michael's grandchildren didn't seem to have any particular bound to Romania and still they don't seem to have it, they all have lived and live their lives outside Romania, so it's possible that they don't miss a Romanian royal title at all.

The focus is on Nicholas. Karina visits the country, but she plays no role. The entire matter was discussed by the family. The other two grandchildren have no ties at all to the country, and live in the USA

Not to forget Princess Sofia's daughter in France.

Prince Nicolae represents the future ofthe Dinasty and le's hope he will have a lovely marriage with a German Princess.

The focus is on Nicholas. Karina visits the country, but she plays no role. The entire matter was discussed by the family. The other two grandchildren have no ties at all to the country, and live in the USA

Thank you, Marlene. I never looked at it that way. I just thought she was in a way forgotten in that department. But, of she is rarely in Romania and doesn't play a role. It makes complete sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom