Royal Family of Romania current events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Why does King Michael not attend these events? That's a big honor.

HRH the Crown Princess has lately represented HM the King at many events.

The King is ninety, after all. Furthermore, Queen Anne seems to be in frail health. One imagines he wants to spend as much time with her as possible.

90th anniversary of the coronation of Ferdinand I

The Royal Family will travel to Alba Iulia with the royal train for the anniversary of 90 years from the coronation of King Ferdinand I:

Familia regala, calatorie cu trenul - Social - Observator Antena1

For the first time after the second world war the Royal Family will travel by the royal train and will visit Alba Iulia where HRH the Crown Princess (with her husband,HRH Prince Radu ) and HRH Prince Nicolae will preside the celebrations of 90 years from the coronation of the catholic King Ferdinand I:

Familia Regal

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actual...ba-iulia-isi-reia-traseul-dupa-90-de-ani.html

The Romanian Coronation, 1922 « Diana Mandache's Weblog

It is wonderful HM the Queen is still in acceptable health.

Crown Princess Margareta was really hands on decorating the Christmas tree,some nice images of The King and Prince Nicholas too!

It is not a real Museum.

Excuse me? What's not a real museum?
The Royal Train. An Ard Ri asked whether it's a museum exhibition and Cory answered his question. Although the Royal Train is becoming something of a tourist attraction, it's still an actual working train.

Is the royal train a museum exhibition ? The translator on my laptop didn't work for me this time.

Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone know who the girl in the powder blue dress is? Is she a member of the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom