Royal Family of Romania current events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
HM King Mihai I, HM Queen Ana, HRH Crown Princess Margareta, HRH Princess Maria and HRH Prince Radu will be atSavarsin for Christmas:

Familia Regal

Michael i and the royal family, close to all 'in need of encouragement and solidarity'
Former sovereign Michael I and princess Margareta are following the protests with 'deep worry and are determined to do everything in their power to defend and promote Romania's interests without taking sides with any political party,' reads a release sent on Sunday by the press office of HM King Michael.
[...]
'Europe and Romania are living harsh times. ... No doubt the world economic crisis affects Romania. However, it is obvious that the protests in our country go farther than that: the Romanian people vent their frustration felt about politicians, who failed to look beyond their tiny interests, who were much more worried by personal feuds than the good administration of Romania,' reads the press release.

The official Statement of the Royal House had already been published at the thread dedicated to the restoration of Monarchy in Romania.

The first shipment of firewood from the Royal House, which filled up nine large trucks, has been transported to fifty families across five cities who are struggling with the severe weather.

The Royal House, in coordination with the Ministry of Defence, will continue to provide assistance in the coming days.

Tomorrow, a convoy of ten trucks will be involved in the distribution.

Primele 9 camioane cu lemne de la Casa Regal

The Royal Family will host a garden party at Elisabeta Palace at the Feast of the Kingdom on the 10th of May:

S

Hm King Mihai I, HRH Crown Princess Margareta and HRH Prince Radu will be between the 17 and the 18th of May at Windsor Castle and at Buckingham Palce for the Diamond Giubilee of HM Queen Elisabeth II:

Familia Regal

Thanks for all the updates, Cory! :flowers:

Former King Michael and his daughter Crown Princess Margarita attending wreath laying ceremony dedicated to King Carol I, the founder of Romania's last royal dynasty, in Bucharest May 10, 2012. May 10 was Romania's National Day during the reign of the royalty.

- King Michael of Romania
- King Michael and Crown Princess Margarita
- King Michael and Princess Margarita after laying a wreath at the statue of Carol I

It would appear there are quite a few supporters of Romanian Monarchy:
- The King meets some of the supporters, many with his portraits and pro-Monarchy slogans
- A man with a slogan reading "Monarchy will save Romania"
- A young man showing his respect to his (former) King

Gallery from Daylife

Last edited:
There are thousands now in the gardens of Elisabeta Palace greeting the Royal Family.

The Royal Family received the Mayor of Bucharest which presented to the King the project of a little Square dedicated to the Sovereign:

Regele Mihai va avea o Pia

Last edited:
Margarita and Radu at Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao, Europa Europa League final soccer match at the National Arena in Bucharest on Wednesday, they met Felipe there. From Radu's blog:
Prezen

Crown Princess Margareta and Crown Prince Felipe are cousins.

Is King Michael pretty happy? It must have been horrible to deal with what he had to deal in 1947, and life must have been pretty rough, but he seems to be beloved by his country, is still royalty and seems to live pretty well, with beautiful homes, cars, etc.

Also, who are his friends? Other monarchs?

Is King Michael pretty happy? It must have been horrible to deal with what he had to deal in 1947, and life must have been pretty rough, but he seems to be beloved by his country, is still royalty and seems to live pretty well, with beautiful homes, cars, etc.

Also, who are his friends? Other monarchs?

HM the King is devoted to his country and his happiness is linked only with this. He had a not very easy life but he is a devouted Christian and he does not like to complain. He is very popular in the country and he has a close friendship with different European Royals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom