Romanian blogs about Monarchy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Romanian blogs do not have a big interest in the question of Monarchy in this moment.

Was the thread too quiet, or do you have any substance to back up this statement for once?

I follow the Romanian blogs. Do you?

I follow all type of Romanian blogs not only those very few linked to ANRM or MRR.

I follow the Romanian blogs. Do you?

'The Romanian blogs' being a single entity, are they?
I read several interesting Romanian blogs, many of whom speak of the monarchy and Royal Family of Romania.

One of them is my own.

Last edited:
We are speaking about Romanian blogs here not about blogs in different languages about Royal Families.

What makes you so sure LadyRohan, or anyone else for that matter, isn't every bit as informed to publish, in Romanian, or about the Royal Family of Romania, as you claim to be?

Your absolute and definite statements regarding questions and events about which you couldn't possibly know, without being a relative of the family or member of staff, without any supporting evidence, are a regular source of irritation and frustration.

There is no need to be condescending to any other member, especially those who advocate restoration of the monarchy and the well being of the Royal Family.

Those who advocate restoration of Monarchy in Romania are first of all Romanians and we have to respect the voice of Romanians when we speak about them.

Those who advocate restoration of Monarchy in Romania are first of all Romanians and we have to respect the voice of Romanians when we speak about them.

You demonstrate my second point beautifully, thank you.

As for my first, by what process have you concluded that numerous contributors aren't Romanian?

The idea is here we discuss about ROMANIAN blogs. Full stop.

Perhaps that is open to interpretation by more than just one, rather enigmatic poster.

The idea is here we discuss about ROMANIAN blogs. Full stop.

And we were discussing Romanian blogs. You were the one who began questioning me when I referenced my own blog or other blogs that I or others read or wrote, being Romanian. Von Schlesian made the point very clearly, that it is both inappropriate and not based on facts or knowledge, when you throw out statements about who is qualified and so on, to speak on Romanian issues. When you do that, you open yourself for critical feedback, as it is not within your frame of knowledge who here is Romanian, who speaks or writes in Romanian, who is qualified to discuss what issue and so on. You do not know my heritage or background at all, or anyone elses for that matter, and you are therefore not in a position to dismiss mine or anyone elses input when it comes to Romanian matters.

It would be good if you would be more appreciative to other contributors to these threads, as it would make it more interesting for others to participate at all, and avoid this entire section becoming an uninteresting echo chamber of one persons unfounded, unsupported and uncorroborated views.

Last edited:
It's time to move on now please. This thread would be far more interesting and enjoyable to other members wishing to know and learn more about the Romanian royal family/monarchy if we could stick to posting news, information etc from the various Blogs about that subject.

Interesting article in "Adevarul" about the existence of two Romanias after the death of the King: one that remains close to its communist past mentality and one of common sense:

The ex president if the Constitutional Court says no referendum for Monarchy can be done unless the Parliament becomes an Assembly to work for a new constitution:

Back
Top Bottom