Restoration of the Monarchy in Romania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread has been cleaned out and several off-topic and disruptive posts have been deleted.

When posting, please remain on topic and treat each other member with education and respect.

MAfan
Non-Reigning Houses Forum Moderator

I read an interview with Crown Princess Margareta (VIDEO Alte) this morning and she was asked if the Royal Family is ready for a possible restoration of Monarchy.The answer was yes.The decision must be of the romanian people.

I read an interview with Crown Princess Margareta (VIDEO Alte) this morning and she was asked if the Royal Family is ready for a possible restoration of Monarchy.The answer was yes.The decision must be of the romanian people.

Thank you for this information, Cory.

In 1990 the large majority of the Romanians were rather against Monarchy because all the communists lies.Today more and more people see Monarchy as a solution for the future.

Realitatea TV started a poll about the restoration of Monarchy:

SONDAJ: Sunte

FYI, I see that King Michael was ranked in a poll of Romanians as the 25th greatest (and the 6th worst) Romanian:

100 greatest Romanians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He must be at least decently known.

Thank you, CSENYC, for this link. As Benjamin had initiated this thread with, ROMPRES - Romanian National Press Agency, May 3, 2006, the data from your link appears to be published October 2006 (Televiziunea Română, TVR).

Indeed, His Majesty is decently known.

In the poll made by Realitatea Tv (news romanian private television) more than 70% of the persons voted for the restoration of Monarchy.

:previous: The support for the restoration of the monarchy has gone up to 75% :flowers:

:previous: The support for the restoration of the monarchy has gone up to 75% :flowers:
That 's very well,Romania being one of the post-communist countries,I wish in Russia there would be the same,instead most of Russian people don't want monarchy back...

The poll of Realitatea Tv seems too optimistic.In reality the number of Romanians in favour of Monarchy is increasing but it is hardly 75 % of the population.

Restoration of the Monarchy of Romania

The poll of Realitatea Tv seems too optimistic.In reality the number of Romanians in favour of Monarchy is increasing but it is hardly 75 % of the population.

Cory,

I wish to thank you for the Romanian News media links.

I shared the polls with both King Michael, and Archduke Dominic, last evening, while extended Eater greetings.

I suppose especially the Habsburgs are very interested in this poll.

Cory,

I wish to thank you for the Romanian News media links.

I shared the polls with both King Michael, and Archduke Dominic, last evening, while extended Eater greetings.

How exactly do you know them? If you don't mind sharing! :)

Interesting and significant question...

The poll is not scientific and its results are hardly reflective of the Romanian population- I went online and voted in it, for example.

That's true...it is difficult to say the real number of royalists in Romania today but surely it's an increasing number.

Monarchy of Romania

How exactly do you know them? If you don't mind sharing! :)

I am a Publicist, for a European Family member who currently lives in The United States of America, like me. We connect with them regularly. At this time, it is almost daily...

The poll was about restoration of Monarchy in Romania.

I understood that from the posts above, but why would it be interesting for the Habsburgs?

I don't suppose they would that's why I was surprised about what Toscany said.

Hapsburg's

I understood that from the posts above, but why would it be interesting for the Habsburgs?

Princess Ileana was married to Anton, who was a Hapsburg. According to history, her children are Hapsburg's. Archduke Dominic is a Hapsburg. He is the benefactor of his mother's ownership of Bran Castle outside of Brasov, Romania.

Everybody knows Archduke Dominic (together with his sisters) owns Bran Castle.This doesn't mean he is very interested in restoration of Monarchy in Romania.

Monarchy of Romania...

Everybody knows Archduke Dominic (together with his sisters) owns Bran Castle.This doesn't mean he is very interested in restoration of Monarchy in Romania.

What? I can hardly believe my eyes. His mother and grand mother were loved by the Romanian people. Why do you feel he would not be interested? He is very interested!

Indeed Cory, I ´know´ about the connection of AD dominic but I still do not see any connection to the poll that was posted.

Traditionally the Habsburgs are not very loved in Romania.

I am a Publicist, for a European Family member who currently lives in The United States of America, like me. We connect with them regularly. At this time, it is almost daily...

Toscany, if your European royal family member ever wants a speaking invitation in New York City (for an audience of about 100 people), please let me know.

European Family Member...

Toscany, if your European royal family member ever wants a speaking invitation in New York City (for an audience of about 100 people), please let me know.

Thank you. She is leaving for Germany soon. Visiting the Royal Romanian Family, and Archduke Dominic, and Archduchess Alexandra.

Yes, we will make this happen someday. Perhaps this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom