Restoration of the Monarchy in Romania

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is important now the royalists seem to support ANRM (National Alliance for the restoration of Monarchy) and ANRM prepared a project of Constitution and asked for a Constituency Assembly.

A Debate about Monarchy vs republic will take place on Wednesday, the 26th of Februar, at the Senate Hall of the Romanian-American University of Bucharest:

ROMÂNIA – MONARHIE SAU REPUBLIC

I've been keeping a close eye on the monarchical happenings going on in Romania. I truly hope something comes from this debate and that the ANRN can make 2014 the year that the restoration of the monarchy finally comes to pass. From what I've read and seen, both the people And republican government favor and like the king a great deal. All in all, we can only hope for the best.

Maybe the Romanians like him, but don't want to support him financially. He's part of their heritage, but they would prefer to not set up any system that would oblige the struggling taxpayers to support him.

The republic is much more expansive than the return of Monarchy in Romania.

The Royal Family of Romania!

The royalists will gather in Bucharest for the 5th of april to ask for a new Monarchist Constitution.

Attachments

• 1979622_641213875954092_752988976_n.jpg
    1979622_641213875954092_752988976_n.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 201
Any nemver from romania here : what think the people about a monarchy? Is it possible?

Cory, thanks for posting all of the information you do!

Cory,

Is there an opinion on HRH Prince Nicholas, and whether it not he is viewed as an heir by those both in royal supporter circles and others who may be on the fence so to speak?

I chatted with a Romanian, and she said she would like to see Nicholas as immediate King, rather than Margaritha, who is nice in her opinion, but she favors him. Of course it´s just one view.

Prince Nicholas is not enough known by the people.

Prince Nicholas is not enough known by the people.

Interesting as I would assume that they would know who he was a little bit as he has been doing public appearances -especially with the Crown Princess and Prince Radu.

On the 5th of April the royalists will gather in Bucharest, Craiova,Cluj and Timisoara and march for the restoration of Monarchy.

Sent from my GT-S6312 using The Royals Community mobile app

On the 5th of April the royalists will gather in Bucharest, Craiova,Cluj and Timisoara and march for the restoration of Monarchy.

I wish there were pictures and/or videos of these events! It would be nice to see this in action!

There will be photos and videos from these events next week.

There will be photos and videos from these events next week.

Looking forward to seeing them!

Even the Romanian Television announced the Royal Marches on the 5th of april in Timisoara, Cluj,Craiova and Bucharest for a Royal Romania, a Monarchist Constitution and a National Assembly to decide the new form of government.

Last edited:
Even the Romanian Television announced the Royal Marches on the 5th of april in Timisoara, Cluj,Craiova and Bucharest for a Royal Romania, a Monarchist Constitution and a National Assembly to decide the new form of government.

That's a big deal if Romanian tv is talking about it!

That is quite a few cities!

Fingers crossed...

Probably the Royal Marches in Cluj and Bucharest will be more attended by people.

Attachments

• 69593_763217930363840_606296544_n.jpg
    69593_763217930363840_606296544_n.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
It appears that quite a large crowd turned up for the marches, I think it's nice that a former royal family in a republic have a lot of support. Do we know what the results of the marches are yet? I hope the monarchists get what they wish for.

It appears that quite a large crowd turned up for the marches, I think it's nice that a former royal family in a republic have a lot of support. Do we know what the results of the marches are yet? I hope the monarchists get what they wish for.

Yes I was surprised by the numbers in the crowds,I wonder what the King & Royal Family make of it all?

Not the Royal Family decides the return of Monarchy but the people. The royalists from ANRM (leaded by Mrs Marilena Rotaru and Mr Catalin Serban) presented a project of Constitution to the Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom