Prince Nicholas (son of Ferdinand and Marie) (1903-1978)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The website of the Royal family of Romania spoke about Prince Radu , representing the Custudian but no word about Nicolae and his wife?

The website of the Royal family of Romania spoke about Prince Radu , representing the Custudian but no word about Nicolae and his wife?
Nicolae is not mentioned, it is only said that other members of the royal house were also present.

The website of the Royal family of Romania spoke about Prince Radu , representing the Custudian but no word about aNicolae and his wife?
Nicolae and Alina-Maria are not members of the official Royal Family of Romania, they are not mentioned and their photos are not published.

Photos of Radu, Nicolae and Alina-Maria from Facebook of Archdiocese of Argeș and Muscel (His Eminence Archbishop Calinic of Argeș and Muscel officiated the reburial ceremony).

Nicolae posted photos to his Instagram
"On Friday I participated with my wife Alina-Maria de Roumanie, Prince Radu, Commander Bencze, the representative of the Ministry of National Defense and members of the government, the Mayor and Vice Mayor of the city of Curtea de Argeș, at the reburial service of Prince Regent Nicolae and his wife his, Ioana, at the Royal Necropolis in Curtea de Argeș, officiated by His Eminence the Archbishop Calinic of Argeș and Muscel. Together with my wife I also laid a wreath at the graves of my grandparents T.M. King Mihai and Queen Ana.
More than 100 residents of the municipality, as well as representatives of the Government, the Romanian Army, and civil society were with Prince Regent Nicolae and his wife on their last journey on this earth."

This article tells that Radu left immediately after the ceremony, without speaking to the people who had come to witness.
Nicolae and Alina-Maria stayed for tens of minutes to chat with people and take photos with them. They laid wreaths at the graves of his grandparents and at the grave of Prince Nicolae and Princess Ioana.

Back
Top Bottom