Nicholas Medforth-Mills (formerly His Royal Highness Prince Nicholas of Romania)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?Aren't the people well-informed?

Last edited by a moderator:
It might not be nice what I'm going to say, but all Mihail and Anna's descendants I have seen don't really look royal. Did somebody have the same feeling? Why that?

Can't believe.I also have the same feeling...just don't know why...don't include Michael and Anna,they look very regal!

Wondering which is the "royal look"...

This summer HRH Prince Nicolae graduates and probably will be more present in Romania.

HRH Prince Nicolae will finally come and live in the country where one day He will be King and where now He can be more and more involved in the activities of the Royal Family:

Urma

He would indeed look more regal if thinner. That may be a hard thing to accomplish and hold--his aunt Margarita has done it, at least for now.
I read an article about the history of Romania, and I know not as much as commenters here, but the article emphasized Romania as a crossroads civilization which has hosted, and been ruled by, a variety of ethnics.
I appreciate the comment about Romania as not a "bank" state, but a poor state which has struggled; this is very interesting.

Prince Nicolae will surely become very populare even if thin or not....
Romania is one of the richest country in Europe but is governed very bad...

Digi 24 TV announcred HRH Prince Nicolae would live in Romania:

DIGI 24 | Principele Nicolae se mut? în România

HRH Prince Nicholas was present at the launching of the new book about HM King Mihai's cars together with his aunt and his uncle:

Prima apari

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actual...?fb_action_ids=10152135439920307&fb_action_ty

HRH Prince Nicolae will visit Iasi on the 1st and 2nd of October together with his uncle:

The official Facebook page of HRH Prince Nicolae:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Principele-Nicolae-al-Romaniei/210834488960284?ref=ts&fref=ts

HRH Prince Nicolae received a beautiful car as a gift:
DIGI 24 | Principele Nicolae a primit cadou o ma

http://www.familiaregala.ro/news/3215/120/Realitatea-TV-Stiri-18-00-29-septembrie-2012/

http://www.familiaregala.ro/news/3213/120/Prima-TV-Stiri-18-00-29-septembrie-2012/

HRH Prince Nicolae at Bavaria Fest:
Familia Regala - Activitati curente

HRH Prince Nicolae together with his uncle at Iasi:
Alteta Sa Regala Principele Radu al Romaniei - articol stire

Now our young Prince participates at all the events of the Royal House:

Principesa Margareta, Principele Radu si Principele Nicolae la lansarea cartii "Anul Regelui" - YouTube

http://www.princeradu.ro/news/4841/18/Realitatea-TV-Stiri-00-00-01-octombrie-2012/

HRH Prince Nicolae (together with his uncle,Prince Radu) will be in Oradea for the new statue of Queen Marie on the 12th of October :

Familia Regal

Presa bihorean

On Saturday HRH Prince Nicolae ( and Prince Radu) visits Pecica (Arad):

Vizit

http://www.vestic.ro/articol_25936/...colae--au-fost-prezenti-astazi-la-pecica.html

HRH Prince Nicolae (and his uncle,Prince Radu) welcomed with enthusiasm at Oradea( where he participated at the blessing of the new statue dedicated to Queen Maria and met the local authorities, in the evening he will preside a Concert at the Theater and participate to an official dinner offered by the local authorities ) by local authorities, by the Army and by a large crowd:

Defilarea G

ORADEA: Participare masiv

Statuia Reginei Maria a fost dezvelita de ziua orasului - BIHON

Festivitate însufle

Last edited:
:previous:

Prince Nicolae has certainly been very active since he moved to Romania.
Then again, as the eventual heir to the Throne, he has to be have a visible role for a prospect of restoration to be even remotely plausible.

HRH Prince Nicolae will be on Monday at Alba Iulia together with HRH the Crown Princess and with the future Prince consort.

The young Prince will travel by the royal train to Alba Iulia where he will arrive on Monday (together with his aunt and his uncle) and will be received by the authorities at the railway station:

Familia regala, calatorie cu trenul - Social - Observator Antena1

He does not speak Romanian perfectly yet but he tries hard to emprove his knowledge of the language and he understands everything is said.

Photos from the visit of HRH Prince Nicolae (together with his uncle,Prince Radu) to Pecica (Arad):

Vizit

Video with the visit to Pecica (Arad):

(VIDEO) Principele Radu si Principele Nicolae au fost prezen?i ast?zi la Pecica | Regional

When the reporter posed the question to Nicholas in English, did his uncle Radu say: "No, ask him in Romanian!"? ... If so, too funny! :) Practice makes perfect.
I actually think it's very considerate of Prince Radu; he is making sure his nephew is able to speak the language of a country that he may one day become King of. And yes, practice makes perfect. :)

It is obvious a future King should speak the language of his country.

On the 26th of October there was the Presentation of the Royal Warrants (“Automobile Bavaria”, “Biborţeni”, “Domnul Dan Coma”, “Doamna Doina Levintza”, “Exotique”, “Frottierex”, “Domnul Laurent Tourette”, “Murfatlar”, “Privileg Catering”,“Transavia” for other three years and "Delta Services 2000”, “Cabinet Medical Individual Dr. Razvan Duinea”, “Help Net”, “Tchibo România (S.C. Tchibo Brands S.R.L.)”, “Restaurantul Burebista”, “Doamna Irina Schrotter”, “Domeniile Tohani”, “Domnul Daniel Angelescu" for the first time) at the Elisabeta Palace. HRH Prince Nicolae of Romania was present at this event presided by HM King Mihai I:

HRH Prince Nicolae visited Bistrita and the social campus of Tasuleasa during his December tour of Transylvania:

Principele Nicolae al României, nepotul Regelui Mihai, în vizit

BN: Principele Nicolae al României a vizitat campusul Asocia

HRH Prince Nicolae feels at home in Romania, intends to have a love marriage and wants to promote the traditions of the Royal Family:

[EXCLUSIV] ASR Principele Nicolae “In Romania ma simt acasa” | Revista Viva

The tour of HRH Prince Nicolae in Transylvania:

I´m so glad he hasn´t this ugly hairdo anymore :D
He seems to be very easy around people, which is always positive for a Royal.

Last edited:
Who's wedding was this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom