The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1261  
Old 01-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Benjamin's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCtrojan View Post
I have been trying to keep up with this board since returning just two days ago -and unfortunately, I am not doing so great at it! Please assist my understanding as to the reasoning behind his "demotion". Has this ever been released?
Crown Princess Margareta told Marilena Rotaru that Nicholas had been disinherited because of ties to the former President Basescu. Rotaru is a leading royalist and was until her recent resignation the co-president of the monarchist association ANRM.

However, it has emerged that Nicholas conceived a child with Romanian Nicoleta Cirjan, a conception that was discovered in July, whereupon Prince Nicholas informed his aunt and uncle of the development. When the Crown Princess and her husband found out about the pregnancy, they were not well-pleased, and thus unfolded the events of August. The infant is due in early 2016.

Nicolás de Rumanía, sin trono por dejar embarazada a una joven

Royal Musings: is a baby the reason Nicholas Medforth-Mills lost his succession rights and title.

Genealogist Marlene Koenig, who has known the Romanian Royal Family for many decades, has stated that the Royal House was already aware of this "news" when it became public in November.

It would appear that the occupants of Elisabeta Palace may have deliberately spread disinformation in order to damage the reputation of Prince Nicholas. Given the history of the Royal Family, one imagines Romanians would have been quick to forgive Nicholas this act of indiscretion. Yet, if Prince Nicholas had become unpopular with certain occupants of Elisabeta Palace, this pregnancy might have been all that was needed to eject him from his role.
__________________

__________________
Sii forte.
  #1262  
Old 01-05-2016, 02:03 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 25,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
it is not very easy to know the truth but it seems Mr Medforth Mills misses Romania and maybe misses his envolvment in the activities of the Royal family too.
I think so too. He had got well into his life in Romania, found a good role as a member of the royal family and was able to have a job which interested him and in which he was good at, especially working with children and young people.

It will be interesting to see what happens after king Michael and queen Anne have passed away. It is clear that Nicholas loves and still respects them and doesn't want to cause them any harm. But the things can be different, when his grandparents aren't there anymore.
__________________

__________________
  #1263  
Old 01-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I think so too. He had got well into his life in Romania, found a good role as a member of the royal family and was able to have a job which interested him and in which he was good at, especially working with children and young people.

It will be interesting to see what happens after king Michael and queen Anne have passed away. It is clear that Nicholas loves and still respects them and doesn't want to cause them any harm. But the things can be different, when his grandparents aren't there anymore.
Is not known if he still has any dialogue with his aunts in Bucharest.
__________________
  #1264  
Old 01-05-2016, 02:10 PM
eya eya is offline
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 9,554
This really would be very interesting. If we could know his relations Nicolae have now with his uncles.
__________________
  #1265  
Old 01-05-2016, 02:27 PM
eya eya is offline
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 9,554
Especially with Crown Princess Margaretha and Prince Radu.
__________________
  #1266  
Old 01-06-2016, 04:30 PM
Duc_et_Pair's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City, Netherlands
Posts: 7,654
And both his own mother Princess Elena as well his own sister Karina (no Princess) remain stoney silent. No word about it, no public appearance with him, nothing...
__________________
  #1267  
Old 01-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Blog Real's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
Crown Princess Margareta told Marilena Rotaru that Nicholas had been disinherited because of ties to the former President Basescu. Rotaru is a leading royalist and was until her recent resignation the co-president of the monarchist association ANRM.

However, it has emerged that Nicholas conceived a child with Romanian Nicoleta Cirjan, a conception that was discovered in July, whereupon Prince Nicholas informed his aunt and uncle of the development. When the Crown Princess and her husband found out about the pregnancy, they were not well-pleased, and thus unfolded the events of August. The infant is due in early 2016.

Nicolás de Rumanía, sin trono por dejar embarazada a una joven

Royal Musings: is a baby the reason Nicholas Medforth-Mills lost his succession rights and title.

Genealogist Marlene Koenig, who has known the Romanian Royal Family for many decades, has stated that the Royal House was already aware of this "news" when it became public in November.

It would appear that the occupants of Elisabeta Palace may have deliberately spread disinformation in order to damage the reputation of Prince Nicholas. Given the history of the Royal Family, one imagines Romanians would have been quick to forgive Nicholas this act of indiscretion. Yet, if Prince Nicholas had become unpopular with certain occupants of Elisabeta Palace, this pregnancy might have been all that was needed to eject him from his role.
I was nothing waiting for this news. Nicholas will have a child?

Who can take the place of Nicholas? is the royal family to address this issue?
__________________
Acclamation Manuel II of Portugal: 6 May 1908
  #1268  
Old 01-06-2016, 05:37 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,498
Both Princess Elena and her daughter were not seen recently in Romania at all.Hard to know what they both believe about what happened to Mr Medforth Mills.
__________________
  #1269  
Old 01-28-2016, 04:29 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kingdom, Heard and McDonald Islands
Posts: 4,498
Mr Medforth Mills visited Bucharest for few days last week while his aunt and her husband were in Switzerland.
__________________
  #1270  
Old 01-28-2016, 05:42 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 25,251
Nicholas has cleared which is is own and real Facebook.
Principele Nicolae acuză că sunt create conturi de facebook în numele său și precizează ce cont folosește

About Nicholas in Buchares
EXCLUSIV_ Principele Nicolae e în România_ FOTOGRAFII CU NEPOTUL REGELUI ÎN BUCURESTI
__________________
  #1271  
Old 01-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Benjamin's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posts: 1,640
It is being reported that Prince Nicholas will be returning to Romania in February for the birth of his child.

EXCLUSIV/ Principele Nicolae se va reîntoarce în ţară în luna februarie
__________________
Sii forte.
  #1272  
Old 01-28-2016, 12:08 PM
Bonnie Blue Butler's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Silesia, Poland
Posts: 110
So this story with an illegitimate child was true?! I thought it was just some rumours, and until we won't get any official confirmation or a confirmation from Nicolae it's nothing to talk about
__________________
Perfection is beyond the reach of humankind, beyond the reach of magic
  #1273  
Old 01-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Blog Real's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,948
Would not it be better Nicolae again become crown prince of Romania and his son also have a place in line?
__________________
Acclamation Manuel II of Portugal: 6 May 1908
  #1274  
Old 01-28-2016, 01:32 PM
MAfan's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: N/A, Italy
Posts: 5,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Blue Butler View Post
So this story with an illegitimate child was true?!
The whole story has been reported by newspapers and medias, but nothing has ever been confirmed.
__________________
  #1275  
Old 01-28-2016, 06:46 PM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmhí, Ireland
Posts: 18,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Real View Post
Would not it be better Nicolae again become crown prince of Romania and his son also have a place in line?
He was never Crown Prince and his child would never have a place in the line of succession unless the parents were married.
__________________
5th of January,1589-Death of Catherine de Médicis,Queen and Regent of France
  #1276  
Old 01-28-2016, 07:18 PM
nascarlucy's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central Florida Area, United States
Posts: 1,423
DNA will prove this one way or another.
__________________
  #1277  
Old 01-29-2016, 04:25 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Regina, Canada
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Blue Butler View Post
So this story with an illegitimate child was true?! I thought it was just some rumours, and until we won't get any official confirmation or a confirmation from Nicolae it's nothing to talk about
The original article quoted a palace source and they said believed their source even after they contacted the pregnant woman who denied the relationship with Nicholas and him being the father of her unborn child. But there have bee many rumours that have come and gone so we may be just waiting for DNA on this one.
__________________
  #1278  
Old 01-30-2016, 02:04 AM
USCtrojan's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Phoenix, United States
Posts: 1,759
Who is to say that he wants to know if the child is truly his or not?
__________________
  #1279  
Old 01-30-2016, 03:59 AM
Duc_et_Pair's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: City, Netherlands
Posts: 7,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
That is good. As I have told a few times at these formus, some Facebook pages looking like the personal pages by Nicholas are just pages filled by others. It is weird that Facebook allows this anyway. These semi-real Facebook pages can be very cofusing ánd damaging.

__________________
  #1280  
Old 02-13-2016, 06:34 PM
MAfan's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: N/A, Italy
Posts: 5,831
Several posts about the various lines of succession to the Romanian throne and the various pretenders have been moved to the following thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...one-28121.html

MAfan
Romanian Forum Moderator
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
prince nicolae, royal family of romania


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSH Prince Hans-Adam II (1945- ) and HSH Princess Marie (1940- ) Mandy Princely Family of Liechtenstein 131 11-22-2017 02:23 AM
Prince Nicholas (son of Ferdinand and Marie) (1903-1978) Johan The Royal Family of Romania 18 08-10-2016 10:49 PM
Prince William's Suitability to be King CharlotteAmalia The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family 860 05-23-2016 12:58 AM
Prince of Wales - Title, Succession and Wales Jo of Palatine British Royals 88 01-01-2014 08:59 AM




Popular Tags
baptism birthday caracciolo carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria current events denmark family fascism general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy nassau nazi news opening of parliament philippe prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince harry prince nicholas prince oscar prince philip princess alexia princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess eleonore princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary current events princess of asturias princess of orange princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia gowns queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima hats queenmother queen silvia state visit stephanie succession sweden swedish royal family theatre united kingdom victoria



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018
Jelsoft Enterprises