Nicholas Medforth-Mills (formerly His Royal Highness Prince Nicholas of Romania)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no proof he has any child.

It seems as though Nicoleta Cîrjan has not cooperated with tabloids openly. However, she still has her blog, which is publicly accessible. In addition, her social media accounts are not so private.

During the time of the funeral of Queen Anne, there were a few write-ups in certain quarters of the press about Nicoleta and Iris Anna.

These appear to have been initiated by a Facebook post that Ms Cîrjan made referencing her daughter turning six months old.

Uite cum arată fiica fostului Principe Nicolae | OK Magazine
Cum arat? fiica fostului Principe Nicolae

I'm not sure how much time and attention should be spent on a random girl with a baby, all the while none of it is proven to have any connections with Nicholas, to be honest.

It might be interesting to some, but I think I'll reference what Duc said a few posts back: Anyone can make a claim or insinuation. It is an irrelevancy when nothing is proven, and no formal claim is even made.

To me this is just slander, and it should be beneath this thread for the time being.

The campaign against Mr Medforth Mills suits very well the enemies of the Monarchy.

The campaign against Mr Medforth Mills suits very well the enemies of the Monarchy.

Yes, the campaign indeed.
An undignified undertaking that one can only hope does not bear fruits, or detach Nicholas from Romania completely.

It would be interested to see who is really against Mr Medforth Mills.

I fully agree with you this time!!!

Given that the King has removed Nicholas from his proposed line of succession and the Royal House, Nicholas is a far less attractive proposition for any golddigger than he was when he was 'HRH' and in line for the headship of the house /the (virtual) throne. If Nicholas is the father of the child, any claim on him is limited to his personal wealth. If the DNA test proves he isn't the father, the possibilities of his reinstatement suddenly become a lot greater, I'd say...

It all makes sense now. The king possibly didn't want an heir who would become known for having one-night stands.

It all makes sense now. The king possibly didn't want an heir who would become known for having one-night stands.

Which is understandable, given the fact His Majesty is from a different generation, with different values, and he certainly remembers the problems caused by his father and his illegitimate descendants.

I hope the little girl is not Nicholas' child.

I think it goes deeper than that.

All along, I have had a sense that the King wanted to do all he could to protect:
1) the image/honour of the Royal House from being tarnished as much as possible.
2) the royal house from being targeted as a source of easy cash (present or future).
3) future generations from having to deal with another "Prince" Paul scenario.
4) his Grandson from being used as a vehicle to get at the cash or destroy the honour of the family.

What a sad coincidence that Her Majesty the Queen should have died exactly one year to the date after the removal of the HRH et al from Nicholas...

Last edited:
Did anything ever come of the DNA tests? The whole thing seems to have gone away.

Did anything ever come of the DNA tests? The whole thing seems to have gone away.

Maybe the lady in question choose to retreat with the prospect of a DNA test and possible juridical consequences?

Or maybe Nicholas and the lady in question decided to keep that private given as he is now a private individual.

Or maybe Nicholas and the lady in question decided to keep that private given as he is now a private individual.

Everything is possible but when Nicholas Medforth-Mills is the father, it should be known in the public registries. If there was a settlement, we may assume this was formalized with a Notary or at a Court of Justice, also then we should have public records.

Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth-Mills participated in PRIA Urban Innovation Conference in Cluj-Napoca in Romania on 24th May. The event focused on important discussion points for the urban environment - mobility, energy, technology and infrastructure, and discussed important issues about city development and projects that improve the city and its business and social life.
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=19afdd99fab195ce7f491373a0ec281d&oe=59E66470
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=084f6454995f2ea369ba7394580c8438&oe=59E8CAF6
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=3d79fefff490612df7ed1b458fa06f7f&oe=59E02C01
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=16b00d405fc586f49dc31b21758c201d&oe=59DDE1AB
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=cc3587fb1d169564c5604f66d0dba122&oe=599D783C
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e9e9ca5cb5aaf6feb0b5f97e8c222c1e&oe=59CF3E0B
More photos of Nicholas at this gallery
PRIA Urban Innovation - Cluj-Napoca, 24 mai 2017 _ Facebook

At the conference in Cluj was present also Nicholas Medforth-Mills, grandson of King Mihai, who talked about the advantages of using bicycles both in urban transport and recreational trips
Cluj_ Folosirea soluțiilor inovative în administrația locală, subiect discutat la conferința ''Pria Urban Innovation'' – AGERPRES

Article from 10th May
Nicholas, grandson of King Mihai, returns to public life in Romania
Nicolae, nepotul Regelui Mihai, revine în viaţa publică din România _ AM Press

Last edited:
Nicholas de Roumanie was one of the witnesses for the bride, doña Maria Magdalena de Tornos y Steinhart, along with Count Gaëtan de La Poëze d’Harambure, son of Princess Anita of Hohenberg.

The Duke of Vendôme acted as witness for his new brother-in-law Count Jean d’Haussonville.

I wonder what medals/decorations Nicholas Medforth-Mills is wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom