King Michael's Younger Daughters: Elena, Irina, Sofia & Maria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
All posts relating to an alleged and unsubstantiated "secret" daughter of Princess Maria have been and will continue to be removed.

Warren
TRF Administrator

Princess Elena seems to be very happy in her second marriage.

Her marriage was not seen with good eyes by the Royal Family but the marriage ended in divorce and the daughter of Princess Sofia is in the line of succession to the Throne.

Even this royal marriage ended in divorce.Now Princess Irina is a grandmother and lives with her second husband.
The marriage of Angelica (Princess Irina's daughter) with Richard Knight was a very american marriage. She is the mother of little Courtney Bianca.

Members may be interested to know the origin of the photographs of the hitherto-unknown and secret "Princess Jenna of Romania" posted by a very determined member. The photos of the "princess" are in fact promo shots of actress Imogen Bailey from the long-running Australian soapie 'Neighbours'. The Network 10 logo which appeared on some of the pictures had been partly coloured over.

The real mystery is why anyone would bother creating a ficticious princess using photos of a soapie actress and arguing vehemently that she was real.

Warren

TRF Administrator

I see that her second marriage was at the Heart of Reno Wedding Chapel in Reno, Nevada?

"Irina married secondly to John Wesley Walker (b. December 30, 1945 at Douglas, Missouri) on November 10, 2007 at the Heart of Reno Chapel, Reno, Nevada."

http://www.fm3d.com/heartofreno/pics/limo.jpg

This seems like a non-typical place for bluebloods. What happened to cause this?

Princess Ireni can choose I suppose where to marry herself.

Are there any current pictures of the five sisters together? Perhaps with family?

I suppose there is such a photo made some years ago in Bucharest.But in the last 13 years I don't suppose the five Princesses met all in the same circumstance.

HRH Princess Sofia (Sophie) is a real artist.She had a difficult private life but now she lives happier with her 12 years old daughter in France.

As I've understood all of king's daughters live in different places,don't they?
Do all of them speak Romanian?

HRH Crown Princess Margareta lives in Romania, HRH Princess Elena (Helen) lives in England but comes quite often to Romania ( her son, Prince Nicholas, is very present in Romania in the last two years) , HRH Princess Irina (Irene) lives in the USA and visits rarely Romania, HRH Princess Sofia (Sophie) lives in France and in the last years was not very present in Romania, HRH Princess Maria (Mary) lives in the USA and visits very rarely Romania.All the Princesses speak Romanian but Crown Princess Margareta speaks Romanian very well while the other four Princess speak a little bit of Romanian.

Do you know where in the USA Princess Irina and Princess Maria live?

HRH Princess Irina lives in a farm I suppose in Nevada or Arizona.HRH Princess Maria lived in New York.They want their privacy to be respected because they do not have public roles.

HRh Princess Elena with her husband and children, HRH Princess Irina with her second husband, HRh Princess Maria are all in Bucharest for the Jubilee of HM King Mihai I.

That is Princess Marie.

Actually, Irina does not live in Nevada or Arizona, and Marie does not live in NY.

HRH Princess Irina lives in a farm I suppose in Nevada or Arizona.HRH Princess Maria lived in New York.They want their privacy to be respected because they do not have public roles.

Princess Maria will go from Santa Fè (USA) to Savarsin Castle (Romania) to celebrate Christmas with the rest of the Royal Family.

Princess Irina of Romania will become grandmother in March 2012. Her son, Michael Kreuger and his wife (who got married in February 2011) are expecting their first child in March 2012.

Source:
For the pregnancy: Nobiliana BAG 2012 by Seth
For the marriage: Nobiliana MAG 2012 by Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom