King Michael's Younger Daughters: Elena, Irina, Sofia & Maria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HRH Princess Maria attended at the Central Library "Carol I" the presentation of the new DVD "the King's Word" prepared by Mrs Marlena Rotaru, President of the National Alliance for the Restoration of Monarchy.

I have noticed Princess Maria playing a more prominent role at functions and events of late.

Is HRH Princess Maria married?

It was not said if HRH Princess Sofia will be accompagnied by her daughter these days in Romania.

None of the 5 Princesses speak perfectly Romanian but Princess Margareta speaks quite well now. Princess Sophie is not really fluent in Romanian but she improved a lot her knowledge of Romanian in the last 25 years.

Princess Maria visited the Paris Book Fair on 20th and 21st March. On Friday, March 20, she attended the opening event of the Romanian Pavilion in the Paris Book Fair. On Saturday, March 21, she participated in the Romanian Pavilion at the debate "Grandes dames of culture roumaine français et leur parcours". Earlier in the day, princess Maria attended a jazz concert.
Principesa Maria, la Salonul Internațional de Carte de la Paris Familia Regală a României Royal Family of Romania
Translation

Is Princess Elena and her husband and daughter present at the 30th Anniversary of her son in Bucharest?

Princess Maria joins the social projects of Help Net foundation
The princess said: "I have spent half a life outside Romania and therefore, I plan to catch up and involve in the life of local society."
Princess Maria of Romania joins the social projects of Help Net foundation _ News _ The Diplomat Bucharest

Princess Maria took part on Thursday in Culture House "Friedrich Schiller" in Bucharest, at the conference-debate and launch of "Regele Carol I în opera Reginei Elisabeta".
Principesa Maria, la lansarea volumului „Regele Carol I în opera Reginei Elisabeta” _ Familia Regală a României _ Royal Family of Romania
Translation

Do they kwow if the children of princess Irina ever coming to Romania?

Do they kwow if the children of princess Irina ever coming to Romania?

I don't know the answer, but since the Irina and her children were stripped off their titles, is Romania (or the Romanian RF) waiting to see them?

Why was Irina stripped off her title?
And Her children don't have any titles, they are just Michael & Angelica Kreuger.

Why was Irina stripped off her title?
And Her children don't have any titles, they are just Michael & Angelica Kreuger.

I'm sorry, you are right, i expressed my self wrong: Irina was stripped of her titles and she and her children are removed from the line of succession, via this link:
Royal Musings: Modification to the succession of the Romanian throne
there's also a link to the official page

Had to do with her arrest in the illegal cockfighting case, there's more to that elsewhere on this forum, but see for instance this site for more info (if you Google it, there's loads of articles about it)
Romanian princess Irina Walker, husband sentenced to probation for roles in cockfighting ring | OregonLive.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom