King Michael and the late Queen Anne current events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Romanian Orthodox Church support his return to the throne?

The two Romanian historic Churches, the Romanian Greek-Catholic Church and the Romanian Orthodox Church, do not speak officially about this issue.

During 42 years HM King Mihai I of Romania was all the time feared by the Romanian communist regime and so the communists tried to find out what He was doing in exile. All the dossiers made by the communists about the King in exile are under the title " Foreigner Operation". Now the Television can speak freely about these dossiers and about the many lies invented by the communists about the Sovereign:

In Premiera - Operatiunea "Strainul" - YouTube

HM the King won't be in Bucharest these days for the Feast of the Kingdom (the 10th of May) but he is supposed to be all summer at Savarsin Castle.

Message of HM the King after the announcement of the abdication of HM King Juan Carlos I of Spain, Message of admiration for the Spanish Sovereign:

Familia Regala - Activitati curente

The Statement was only in Romanian.

HM the King praises King Juan Carlos for what he did for the democracy in Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so could someone who knows Romanian please tell us what the contents of this message are?

The Spanish newspaper "El Mundo" dedicates an interesting article to HM the King of Romania:

El rey de la república rumana | Internacional | EL MUNDO

El Mundo: ”Regele republicii române” – Mihai I de Hohenzollern, un monarh european, fără tron, care se bucură de foarte multă popularitate | ExpresMagazin

Recent photo of HM the King:

Regele Mihai și Principesa Moștenitoare, pregătiri pentru șederea la Săvârșin | Familia Regală a României / Royal Family of Romania

HM the King will spend the summer at Savarsin Castle and it is supposed HM the Queen will be there too.

He has never has serious health problems.

The Royal couple moved to Savarsin Castle for the summer:

http://www.romaniaregala.ro/jurnal/majestatile-lor-la-savarsin/

Last edited by a moderator:
Message in English

Ok, so could someone who knows Romanian please tell us what the contents of this message are?

The English text has now been posted on the RF Online Journal, see it at Mesajul Majestății Sale Regelui, 2 iunie 2014 | Familia Regală a României / Royal Family of Romania

Here it is anyway:flowers:

With these words, I want to share with Romanian society the emotion and admiration I feel today for King Juan Carlos I of the Spaniards.

I have witnessed a large part of the contemporary history of Spain, a time of sacrifice and change, of challenges and fulfilment. I can therefore say, with all ponderation, that King Juan Carlos is one of the most important statesmen of the last half century.

By his gift as a leader, by his dedication, and his capacity to embody democracy, His Majesty is today an unique asset of the dignified family of free nations.

I look with affection and with confidence at my admirable cousin and, through him, at all Spaniards, our brothers in Latinity.

Michael I

Elisabeta Palace, 2nd of June 2014

I guess that the Romanian royals emulate other European royal families by doing this cheap photo report.

I guess that the Romanian royals emulate other European royal families by doing this cheap photo report.

And what is cheap in it? Nice photos of the king and queen with their daughter and son-in-law. Great to see the king and queen looking so well.

And what is cheap in it? Nice photos of the king and queen with their daughter and son-in-law. Great to see the king and queen looking so well.
Most of the European monarchies, both reigning and non-reigning, appear cheap to me and lack everything regal. Some of German royals and nobles are a very very rare exception. This particular photo shoot is pitiful. You do have a full right to disagree with me though.

Last edited:
They are photos from the private life of the Royal Family in one of the private residences.

King Michael always looks so distinguished and elegant, just as a king should look.

I will not compare him to a certain other leader of another country who wears mom jeans and hangs out in dive bars, who is the opposite of class.

He is a King and this is obvious any time you see him.

Most of the European monarchies, both reigning and non-reigning, appear cheap to me and lack everything regal. Some of German royals and nobles are a very very rare exception. This particular photo shoot is pitiful. You do have a full right to disagree with me though.

With all due respect you expect them to wear their jewels and crowns when they are just puttering around the estate? Plus, remember, the Romanian Royal family lived in exile for many years and do not have the wealth of, say, the British or Dutch Royal Families. Additionally Romania is not as wealthy as those two countries. I must say HM always looks like a King to me.

:previous:
The Romanian royals, the British royals, and the Dutch royals as well as the other European royals appear cheap to me. I believe that being a member of a royal/noble house has absolutely nothing to do with jewels and money. Not everything is measured in jewels and fortune.

It is your right to disagree with me.

Last edited:
:previous:
The Romanian royals, the British royals, and thee Dutch royals as well as the other European royals appear cheap to me. I believe that being a member of the royal/noble house has absolutely nothing to do with jewels and money. Not everything is measured in jewels and fortune.

It is your right to disagree with me.

You're entitled to your opinion but I'm curious to why you think so?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Considering this couple's advanced ages and the Queen's health issues, I'm glad to see them at all. They were banished from his homeland for decades and I hope that they can enjoy their time visiting Romania for as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom