Nicholas Medforth-Mills (formerly His Royal Highness Prince Nicholas of Romania)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is he really influenced by his aunt and by her husband?

Meaning? If he has been influenced by the Crown Princess it has been in a positive way. But aren't we all influenced in some manner by close family members?

I was speaking about the attitude of his aunt and of her husband towards the republic.

I was speaking about the attitude of his aunt and of her husband towards the republic.

Meaning that they are respectful of the current government? I do not think they have much choice unless the wish to lose what they have gained. Better than being exiled again.

Last edited:
I don't know nothing about is future as he has to follow the future Queen and her husband who will certainly be styled King Radu !

I don't know nothing about is future as he has to follow the future Queen and her husband who will certainly be styled King Radu !

Per the Fundamental Rules of the Royal House (2007), the spouse of Crown Princess will not be styled "King" but instead "Prince Consort."

The Fundamental Rules of the Royal House signed in 2007 by the King has no constitutional consequence whatsoever.

I agree with Admiral Horthy.
And the CPcsses attitude towards the republic is no one-way thing; "the republic" treats the royal family generally with friendliness and respect, too.
A treatment totally unthinkable at the moment like in Greece, for instance.

The Romanian republicans are really delighted with this situation.

Prince Nicolae has been yesterday and today the City of Deva at the Hunedoara County. On Wednesday he met authorities at the City Hall and visited Decebal National College. He also visited a bicycle factory. He also donates 1700 books at the program "Children's books at every home".
Vizită regală la Deva. Principele Nicolae a stabilit o colaborare cu comunitatea hunedoreană Gazeta de dimineata
Translation

Video, starts at 4.05.
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/181818/events/1929638/videos/75328272

Last edited:
Prince Nicolae is the ideal spokesperson for getting people aware that children should have an interest in reading.
I hope he stays involved in literature for an enormously long time.

I remember Deva as being the town where the Romanian gymnastic dynasty was born.

Nicolae appears to be doing very well with his solo appearances.

Prince Nicolae's Facebook photos are excellent.
Nicolae always looks diplomatic in his business ventures.
Always a smile, always personal to the audience.

People are more and more fond of him because he is the King's grandson and he is so natural and friendly.

I hope he has time for a career, in the probability that the monarchy won't be restored, and time to meet a nice girl so that he can have a family life, he just seems so busy with his charitable work.

Prince Nicolae is visiting the Republic of Moldova. The visit begin on Wednesday with a trip to the "heart" of Moldova, the city Orhei, where His Highness visited Medical College, then went to an Orthodox monastery Kurki.
Videos
Principele Nicolae al României, în vizită în Republica Moldova Stiri Moldova, video, stiri, stiri online IPNA Teleradio-Moldova
JurnalTV - Meriţi tot ce e mai bun!

Principele Nicolae al României a vizitat PENTRU PRIMA DATĂ Republica Moldova FOTO Actualitate

http www.parohia.md preasfintitul-antonie-de-orhei-si-principel Facebook

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Visit to Sibiu and Press Conference:

He seems much more confident in his speech in the above newsreel. I don't speak Romanian so can anyone tell me if he has improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom