Nicholas Medforth-Mills (formerly His Royal Highness Prince Nicholas of Romania)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is wonderful HRH Prince Nicolae starts to represent the royal Family at different important royal events all over the world.

:previous:
It may not be the very first one but certainly one of the first.

Since moving to Romania, Nicolas has representing the Royal Family on many occasions within the country, so I guess it was a matter of time until he started doing the same on an international scale. The boy is learning fast - and doing a pretty good job, by the looks of it.

:previous:
Prince Nicholas is King Michael's grandson. He's the son of Princess Elena (the King's second daughter) and Robin Medforth-Mills. King Michael designated him as he heir to the Romanian Throne (after Crown Princess Margarita who has no children), as per the new family laws of 2007. He also granted his grandson the style of Royal Highness and title of a Prince of Romania.

He does not have an official fiancee'.

His collection is nice! Ciucu is supported by the Royal Family?

Ciucu is making suits for the Royal Family.

HRH Prince Nicolae with his aunt at Peles Castle:

Început de prim

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not heard much about HRH and Rebecca -lets hope there is preparation for an engagement :)

Margareta is regal looking and Nicholas seems to be developing the regal look. They have the "good looking" genes. I am only belatedly reading about this family. It seems that the Romanians, like many other countries, are comprised of a wide variety of ethnic descents, and I wonder if that is also true of the royal family? I read a little of their history, and I remember that this country has had Saxons, Croatians, "original" Romanians who were colonists from Rome, Hungarians, Byzantines, and probably a bunch others. I like their wide cheek bones and the somewhat slanty eyes of King Michael and Princess Margareta. I enjoyed the pictures of the unique architecture of Romania. Most of us in the West do not hear much about this country, and I think we should hear more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom