Nicholas Medforth-Mills (formerly His Royal Highness Prince Nicholas of Romania)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Romanian Kings can't give titles to anybody. Only the late Carol Caraiman during his usurped reign gave a title to his son because he did not know how to call the rightful King but the late Carol Caraiman did not really respected the rules.
The King's grandson will be able to have a title if the Parliament will accept the abolition of salic law and the marriage with commoners. In this moment a private document of the King has obviously no legal consequence.

Sent from my GT-S6312 using The Royals Community mobile app

Nicholas De Roumania Medforth-Mills became the most dynamic of the descendants of HM the King.

He participates lately at more events than HRH Princess Margareta or her husband.

Nicholas De Roumanie Medforth-Mills will pay a visit to Tulcea on the 4th of June to speak about the new book about his life. The event will take place at Avramide House at 6 pm.

I can watch it very well.

Maybe a more modern Royal train could be made. I know a Company would like to make it.

The Romanian government respects the Royal Family very much but nobody asked the Government to pay for a new Royal Train.

Civil Society Gala 2014:

Principele Nicolae, la Gala Societății Civile 2014 | Familia Regală a României / Royal Family of Romania

Interview at the National Television TVR:

Ora regelui

At Pelisor Castle on the 14th of June:

Principele Nicolae, Domeniul Regal Sinaia, 14 iunie 2014 | Familia Regală a României / Royal Family of Romania

Vizita regală albaneză | Familia Regală a României / Royal Family of Romania

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with the current train?

Modern trains are much quieter and faster although faster may not be important for a Royal train. I am sure the Romanian government has more pressing issues than replacing this train, especially in light of its historical significance.

Last edited:
Princess Elena's son represents his grandfather more and more and he seems to become quite popular.

What do you mean?

The other guest are unknown and more important than this young man.

I can't understand what bad is there that it is officially informed that prince Nicolae will attend at the wedding. The message is respectful and tells about the good relationship between the royal families of Belgium and Romania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom