HRH Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu current events part 1 (2004-2015)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can find at least three mistakes there: the first is that Margarita and Elena of Romania aren't Queen Maria's granddaughters but her great-granddaughters (Maria-Carol II-Michael-Margarita&Elena); the second is about Prince Radu's title (he is Prince Radu of Romania, not Prince Radu Duda; he was Radu Duda before becoming a Prince); the third is thar Princess Elena isn't married to a "Baron of Hohenzollern" (a title that AFAIK doesn't exist).

Princess Elena was not at Balcic these days.Archduchess Marie Madeleine of Habsburg-Tuscany was instead there.

HRH Prince Radu visited Basarabia some years ago.

Prince Radu visited the Prince Radu High School in Buzau. Whilst he was there, he handed out books about the Romanian Royal Family to the students and teachers:

Google Translate

He is indeed very involved in the cultural life of the country.

An important visit of HRh the Crown Princess (accompagnied by her husband) to the ancient land of Bessarabia will begin in few days:

EXCLUSIV Principesa Margareta

I am so sorry for them. Princess Margaret is a very courageous woman.
And where has the police been?

HRH Crown Princess Margareta received the Medal "Dimitrie Cantemir" of the Science Academy at Chisinau and started meetings with the civil and religious authorities :

Principesa Margareta, la Chi

I have a question:

Does the majority of Romanian Monarchists supports The Crown Princess as the next Head of the Royal Family, or they prefer the ancient succession rules?

In my opinion, Her Royal Highness and Prince Radu are an amazing couple and that they are doing an wonderful job serving the country and its people. It seems that they really care about Romania.

In my opinion, The Crown Princess will be a wonderful Queen, in case of a restoration of the Monarchy.

I have a question:

Does the majority of Romanian Monarchists supports The Crown Princess as the next Head of the Royal Family, or they prefer the ancient succession rules?

In my opinion, Her Royal Highness and Prince Radu are an amazing couple and that they are doing an wonderful job serving the country and its people. It seems that they really care about Romania.

In my opinion, The Crown Princess will be a wonderful Queen, in case of a restoration of the Monarchy.

The majority of the royalists support the New Rules of the Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom