HRH Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu current events part 1 (2004-2015)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Margarita looks really good, thank you all for updating us! :flowers:

Prince Radu visiting Alexandria:

Vizit

Last edited by a moderator:

Am I the only one who finds the fact that Prince Radu lets the world and his wife know everything via Facebook, a little bit strange? It almost irritates me. It's akin to the Duke of Edinburgh putting up a twitpic of the Queen scratching her foot. It's nice to see so many pictures etc but sometimes I think he goes a little overboard. It's like he's playing at celebrity but as we all know, celebrity aint royalty and never can be.

Alexey 1904.

Maybe he just wants the world to know there are other monarchies besides Britain, and he's proud to show off a place and a family not so many people, other than the people who live in Romania, know about.

Am I the only one who finds the fact that Prince Radu lets the world and his wife know everything via Facebook, a little bit strange? It almost irritates me. It's akin to the Duke of Edinburgh putting up a twitpic of the Queen scratching her foot. It's nice to see so many pictures etc but sometimes I think he goes a little overboard. It's like he's playing at celebrity but as we all know, celebrity aint royalty and never can be.

Well it does draw attention to Radu. Its like saying "Hey folks, we really are a royal family too, look who we hang out with". I do wonder if he ever asks permission from those in the photographs before posting them.

Well it does draw attention to Radu. Its like saying "Hey folks, we really are a royal family too, look who we hang out with". I do wonder if he ever asks permission from those in the photographs before posting them.

That's what I always think too. Obviously it helps exiled royal families to keep their profile going but sometimes I think he goes a little too far. Other monarchies use social media but they seem to manage it in a different way.

HRH Prince Radu tries to make known to everybody as soon as possible the events of the Royal Family.

Photos from the visit of HIRH Archduchess Maria of Habsburg-Tuscany and HIRH Archduchess Elisabeth of Habsburg-Tuscany (daughters of the late Princess Ileana of Romania) made in Bucharest at Elisabeta Palace where thy were hosted by Crown Princess Margareta and Prince Radu:

Fiicele Principesei Ileana la Palatul Elisabeta | Romania. Altfel

I don't think it's a bad thing what prince Radu does. After all, if we are to restore the monarchy, we need as much publicity for the Royal Family as possible.
And still, there's not enough presence for royalty in the romanian media!

It's not so much that it's a bad thing but some of the things he posts I don't think are entirely appropriate. As lovely as they are to see, photographs from private royal events should remain private IMO.

HRH Crown Princess Margareta and HRH Prince Radu together with HRH the Prince of Wales celebrating the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elisabeth II in Bucharest today (photos) :

Împreun

I would imagine if some of the photos on this blog were meant to be private, then we wouldn't be viewing them or they would be taken down.

Photos from the meeting of the 14th of June of HRH the Crown Princess with the wifes of the foreign Ambassadors in Bucharest:

Principesa Mo

Photos from the visit of the children of two kindergardens of Bucharest at Elisabeta Palace on the 15th of June:

Copii de gr

Photos from the competion of collection cars organised at Peles Castle in the presence of HRH Prince Radu:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3391844355936.2124757.1264466066&type=1

Concursul Automobilelor de Colec

http://www.familiaregala.ro/news/3147/120/ProTV-Stiri-19-00-17-iunie-2012/

http://www.familiaregala.ro/news/3148/120/Prima-TV-Stiri-18-00-17-iunie-2012/

http://www.familiaregala.ro/news/3150/121/Editia-a-II-a-a-Concursului-de-Eleganta-Sinaia/

Last edited:
:previous:

I love that princess :flowers: she is very beautiful and elegant but is getting very thin... in my opinion is losing her grace... what do you think?

She is a future Queen ans a real symbol for Her country.

She is a future Queen ans a real symbol for Her country.
I think the Roumanian people will have to make a lot of changes before she can call herself Queen. Heirs of deposed monarchs, as a general rule, do not assume the title of King/Queen after the passing of their formerly reigning parent.

I am sure the Monarchy will return soon so there will be no problem from this point of view.

What makes you so sure it will be restored soon?
Are large masses of people marching in the streets every day throughout the country calling for restoration?
Has a constitutional convention been called to rewrite the constitution in favor of monarchy?
Is it debated in Parliament?
Even if there is a fledgling monarchist movement could it survive the death of King Michael?

Obviously you know quite little about the nowadays situation of Romania. More than 40% of the population of the people is in favour of the King and very many liberal politicians want the Monarchy back. After the general elections of November the debate will surely begin.

Lets just say I take a rather practical and realitic view as opposed to an emotional or romantic view of restoration debates. While I think restoration would be nice I would never rely on elected officials to do the work without a huge vocal push from the population. Politicians operate on what is in their best interests in order to retain power and position.

In 1990 less than 10% of the population was in favour of the King but today we speak about more than 40%. There is a vivid interest among the members of the PNL (National Liberal Party) for the restoration of Monarchy.

Photos from the visit of HRH Prince Radu at the National Romanian Peasant Museum with the occasion of the 100 years Anniversary of this Museum (this institution was founded by Carol I):

Familia Regala - Activitati curente

And to get third place is impressive indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom