HRH Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu current events part 1 (2004-2015)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Radu's blog released a picture tribute to Crown Princess Margareta of Romania on the occasion of her 64th birthday (March 26).

Google Translate

Nobody would say HRH the Crown Princess is 64.

A wonderful future Queen!

She is respected by the large amount of Romanians.

The love and respect for the Royal Family is wonderful! She is a remarkable woman, just as her father is as a monarch -the respect HM, HRH, and the rest of the Royal Family receive is a true sign of the Dedication and love from the people of Romania!

Hope that makes some sense!

I guess in all what I was trying to say that the respect she and the family receives is far more than any of the other former royal families in my opinion and I have so much respect for the Romanian people as a whole for that -hence my hope for a restoration sometime in the future. She will make a fantastic Queen!

The majority of the Romanians respect HRH the Crown Princess but there are still some who are not in her favour because they are too republicans.

The majority of the Romanians respect HRH the Crown Princess but there are still some who are not in her favour because they are too republicans.

Perhaps this will change sooner than later! The family deserves it!

We hope so but it is not easy.

HRH the Crown Princess presided the Evening of the "Princess Margareta Foundation" at Elisabeta Palace in the Kings' Hall:

FPMR

HRH the Crown Princess continues her mission as future Queen of Romania every day.

I have to be honest I had never heard of Margareta until I saw Edward and Sophie visiting them. These mixing Royals educates me on other Royals! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom