Dieter Stanzeleit, self-proclaimed "Prince"

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cory

Heir Apparent
City
Kingdom
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I remember this story of the Queen mother´s two nieces when it first broke in the British newspapers, it was called a great scandal.
Unfortunately it was the way mental illness was often treated in those days.
The families would rather forget that these unfortunate members existed.

Prince John was not mentally retarded, I heard an interview with a lady who had played with him as a child and his only problem was epilepsy and he was kept separate from his siblings on the advice of his family doctor, but they were all very fond of him and he was always referred to as dear little Johnny The lady said he was a sweet boy and she had postcards sent to her when he was away on holiday and they were very well written and signed by him. .
Poor boy, it was a illness misunderstood and in the end, he died young.

What a load of nonsense. It always amazes me that these people show up even though science is much more sophisticated and can easily prove one is a fraud. The best thing is that moreover, most of the time science isn't needed because, as this musician has shown, his story makes absolutely no sense when compared to the facts of those supposedly involved. If this man is the King's son, I'm King Harald's daughter. I'm most certainly NOT!!!:lol: Seriously, people who put out these theories have got to have some sort of psychiatric problem and they usually do plus a need to have attention to themselves.

Unfortunately there will be a legal action made by this german musician against the King in order to have a DNA test.

Now Mr. Stanzelei has also a site where he try to continues his campaign:

Dieter Stanzeleit

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's a shame. The King has had to put up with Paul and Lia's actions and now this ridiculous character appears........:bang:

The King refused to have a DNA test and sent a letter to the court underlining he had never had a son.

Yes, that's a shame. The King has had to put up with Paul and Lia's actions and now this ridiculous character appears........:bang:
Sorry,but what kind of action had Paul and Lia done?

That's another story.Paul has a trial against HM King Mihai , trial about the fact Grigore Mircea Lambrino was the son of Carol II.Paul wants to be officially recognized as Carol II's grandson.

Mr Stanzeleit lives now in Romania and participates at TV progr. trying to convince everybody about his story.

if paul got his wish that still doesn't make him a Prince of Roumania. I have never understood how Lambrino had the Temerity, if King Ferdinand as decreed the marriage null and void, it was against the Constitution of the time and the House Laws, and HM King Michael upheld those rulings, I mean the King is the Fountain on Honour. The Sole Arbiter .
You think he wants some of Carols fortune? I read somewhere that even King Michael couldn't access what was still in Carol's name b/c he didn't have the password to the Bank Account??

Mr Stanzeleit lives now in Romania and participates at TV progr. trying to convince everybody about his story.

Who exactly is this? I am very confused...

even if he is the son of X it doesn't make him the legal and rightfull heir - as his parents wheren't legaly married.

Back
Top Bottom