Death & Funeral of Her Majesty, Queen Anne of Romania - 01 August 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

An Ard Ri

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
An Iarmhí
Country
Ireland
Death of Her Majesty,Queen Anne of Romania

200px-Royal_standard_of_Romania_%28Queen%2C_1922_model%29.svg.png

220px-ReginaAnaARomaniei.jpg

http://www.mediafax.ro/social/a-murit-regina-ana-15546934

The death of Her Majesty,Queen Anne was announced a few minutes ago online.May she rest in peace.

https://www.facebook.com/FamiliaRegala/

Last edited:
May she rest in peace.

May she rest in peace.

Her Majesty passed away today at 1.45pm at the Hospital in Morges,Switzerland,her last rites were performed by the local RC parish priest, Father Charlemagne.

The Crown Princess,Prince Radu,Princess Elena,Princess Sophie and Princess Marie were at her bedside.

Further Funeral Details will be announced tomorrow.

Sad news. But given her age and health state not unexpected.

May she rest in peace

Very sad news and my condolences to the Royal Family of Romania as well as to the people of Romania.

A true royal lady with four royal grandparents. Rest in peace.

HRH Prince Robert de Bourbon de Parme, Duke of Parma and Piacenza
HRH Maria-Antonia de Braganca, Infanta of Portugal
HRH Prince Valdemar of Denmark
HRH Marie d'Orléans, Princess of France

Last edited:
I am truly sorry to hear of Queen Anne's passing. God rest her.

And what about Princess Irina?

Irina Walker (who in accordance with a 2014 decision made by the King is not a Princess and not in the line of succession) is estranged from her family and lives in the US.

But apart from the estrangement from her family, is Irina allowed to travel freely? If memory doesn't fail me, after her court case she had her passport revoked and could travel only if authorized by a Court, or something similar.

My condolences to the family.

Irina Walker (who in accordance with a 2014 decision made by the King is not a Princess and not in the line of succession) is estranged from her family and lives in the US.

The former King holds no any authority on the matter. He can not order any administration to get someone's title or surname changed. Princess Irina is as much a daughter of Michael and Anne of Romania, Prince and Princess of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen née Princess de Bourbon de Parme as her sisters, whatever the Romanian-born Swiss resident may think in his private opinion.

Last edited:
May she rest in peace.
quite worried about the kings health, emotional pressure and Distress has become increasingly recognized as a factor that can reduce the quality of life of cancer patients

May she rest in peace.

I think The Duke of Edinburgh and Queen Anne are second cousins.

May HM the Queen rest in peace!She died as a Catholic and let's hope she will have national Catholic Funeral.

Irina is in contact with her family, and she has her passport.

Back
Top Bottom