A potential bride fror HRH Prince Nicolae

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The popularity of Mr Medforth Mills is certainly growing and his marriage would bring a lot of public attention to the Family. There are many European Princesses of his age or little bit younger and he started to attend royal events in the last few years.

When it comes to the weird topic of this thread, I should hope that most people would wish a happy marriage for Nicholas M-M, and recognize that in this day and age, there are very few people in Romania who would appreciate him more or less because he would marry a royal woman from another land.
The Queens of the Netherlands and Spain, and the Crown Princesses of Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom are either very popular (NO,DK) or very respected for their work (UK), and they were all commoners prior to their marriages.
If a Prince falls in love with a Princess, that's great, but the love is what matters and makes for a good union, not the blood status.

What would help the cause of monarchy in Romania the most, is the inclusion of Nicholas in its future plans. If a happy marriage and hopefully a family is added onto that, that would be the way forward for the Royal Family. Nothing would be better.

The popularity of Mr Medforth Mills is certainly growing and his marriage would bring a lot of public attention to the Family. There are many European Princesses of his age or little bit younger and he started to attend royal events in the last few years.

Growing where?In a small world of make belief perhaps,but outside that...nada...nowhere,people don't even know him

I also think that Nicolae is popular. I think that his marriage would increase the popularity of the Royalist cause. And I think you should go back to being integrated Nicolae in the Royal household plans for the future.

I also think that Nicolae is popular. I think that his marriage would increase the popularity of the Royalist cause. And I think you should go back to being integrated Nicolae in the Royal household plans for the future.

A royal marriage could put more pressure on the Family to reconcile with him.

Why a Princess ?

For no practical or logical purpose whatsoever.
Nicholas should marry for love, whomever he finds, and the unity of the Royal Family is not something one should put on the shoulders of a potential bride or a marriage.

A marriage with one of the daughters of Furst Karl von Hohenzollern could bring reconciliation.

Does any royal marry out of dymnastic motives these days? Imo that custom has ended with the 20th century and i don't see it returning in this century

Ofcourse in forums like these we can speculate about what-if's, but what happens in these forums stays in these forums ;)

Does any royal marry out of dymnastic motives these days? Imo that custom has ended with the 20th century and i don't see it returning in this century

Ofcourse in forums like these we can speculate about what-if's, but what happens in these forums stays in these forums ;)

And thank goodness for that!:lol:

So,really,what if Nicolae would come home with a cute boyfriend instead?
Anything is possible,and nothing is out of the ordinary in 2016 AD.

He had a girlfriend before, so I doubt he is a gay.

He was with a very nice lady at the Baptism of the toungest son of the Duke of Vendome.

Is Alina de Roumanie Medforth Mills of Romanian origin? Her surname seems German and it is know there is a German minority in Romania.

Since Nicholas de Roumanie Medforth Mills has married Alina Maria Binder we can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom