90th Birthday Celebrations of HM King Michael (25 October 2011)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe that prince André passed away earlier this month (no exact date has been announced AFAIK), so the Queen must have known it before the celebrations.

He died on 1st October, I agree that she must have known considering it's the end of the month. :flowers:

For some photos the explanations are completely false.For example HRh Princess Sofia of Romania did not participate and anyhow Prince Nicolae's mother is HRH Princess Elena.
Though the lady with Prince Nicholas is indeed one of his aunts, Princess Maria.

Some more photos from today and yesterday, with some wonderful shots of the Royal Family:

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

Last edited by a moderator:
Was Princess Irene of Greece present?

She is in no video or photo.

Does King Michael write his own speeches? Or does he have a speechwriter?

If the former, it's interesting to see glimpses of his political views.

Cory,
Do you think the King of Sweden did not attend because he wanted King Mihael to be the only King.?
Congratulations for real Majesty King.
Do you know why one of this daughters did not attend ?

I'm not Cory, but...
King and Queen of Sweden had a problem with the return from the USA.
All daughters were present, newscom has a official photos of whole family.

So, who is this lady in red strapless dress?
newscom
I'm confused now.

Last edited:
I’m confused also.
Except the Crown Princess , the 4 daughters divorced and some married a second time. Could someone explain :
Princess Helen married first an secondly
Princess Irina married first and secondly. Is she the Heir ’s mother ?
Princess Maria the most beautiful married ??
Princess Sophia , I know married Alain Michel Leonce Biarneix and divorced. She did not assist the Concert.
Thanks for help MO

I’m confused also.
Except the Crown Princess , the 4 daughters divorced and some married a second time. Could someone explain :
Princess Helen married first an secondly
Princess Irina married first and secondly. Is she the Heir ’s mother ?
Princess Maria the most beautiful married ??
Princess Sophia , I know married Alain Michel Leonce Biarneix and divorced. She did not assist the Concert.
Thanks for help MO

Princess Elena, King Michael's second daughter, is the mother of Prince Nicholas; she married firstly to the late Dr. Robin Medforth-Mills and is now married to Alexander Phillips Nixon McAteer.
Princess Irina, the third daughter, married firstly to John Kreuger (with whom she has two children) and secondly to John Wesley Walker.
Princess Sofia, the fourth daughter, has been married from 1998 to 2002 to Alain Michel Léonce Biarneix; they have a daughter together. As you correctly said, she didn't attend the King's birthday celebrations.
Princess Maria, the youngest daughter, has been married from 1995 to 2003 to Kazimierz Wiesław Mystkowski; she doesn't have any children.

Back
Top Bottom