Royal Family of Bulgaria 2: March 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed that there is hardly any information here on Simeon II's older sister, Princess Maria Luise, Mrs Chrobok. Does anyone have any information about her other then whats already on wikipedia? any more recent photos of her? thanks in advance.

Pic 25.6.2008

Kyril and Rosario of Bulgaria at Nelson Mandela's 90th
Birthday Dinner in Hyde Park, London, Britain - 25 Jun 2008

------> Pic

Pic 1.7.2007

Prince Kyril of Bulgaria carrying his daughter on his bike
on a busy King's Road in London on 01/07/2008.

----> Pic

Pic from Olycom of Prince Kyril and his wife Rosario arriving at Uma Thurman and Arpad Busson's engagement party at Arki's London home, 01/07/2008.
Olycom - News

Pic from Olycom of Prince Kyril and his wife Rosario arriving at Uma Thurman and Arpad Busson's engagement party at Arki's London home, 01/07/2008.
Olycom - News

Thank you Giov. Do you have any photos where Rosario is smiling? This lady always looks so bored!

Thank you Giov. Do you have any photos where Rosario is smiling? This lady always looks so bored!

I don't think that I have ever seen a picture of Rosario smiling and lately, she is looking very unattractive - he hair is a mess, dark circles under her eyes - is she even wearing any make-up?
She used to dress so fashionably and look wonderful --- not any more.

Prince Kyril of Bulgaria carrying his daughter on his bike
on a busy King's Road in London on 01/07/2008.

----> Pic

OMG! No safety helmet on Kyril and especially, no safety helmet on the daughter --- is this guy out of his mind?!

Last edited:
OMG! No safety helmet on Kyril and especially, no safety helmet on the daughter --- is this guy out of his mind?!

At least Viscount Linley has a helmet on little Margarita :flowers: Which of Kyrill's daughters is that? Looks like Olimpia...

She's Mafalda

It's not Olimpia, it's Mafalda, their second daughter. She looks like her great grandmother Princess Maria Luisa. Olimpia is overweight.

It is Olimpia. The eldest daughter, who is a bit overweight is Mafalda Cecilia.

;)
You're right Carminha, it's Olimpia, not Mafalda Cecilia (the first-born)

I think Princess Rosario is a beatiful lady and I like to see her smiling more:)

Well, he is a Bulgarian prince - we Bulgarians don't wear any helmets when we ride bikes! :D

hii Everyone,
I have a question,
does somebody have the articels of the weddings of the Bulagrian Royal Family?

I just love the family and I'm learning some Spanish.

Thank You
Claudia

yes I have checked that Forum, but there's only the pictures of the wedding,
Thanks Warren^^

Just a quick question, doesn't Prince Kyril work for Lehaman Brothers, the bank that just went bankrupt?

No he works as a hedge funder for G&GL partner. His friend, the minster of transport of Bulgaria,Nicolas Vaiilviev, used to work for Lehman & Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom