Royal Family of Bulgaria 2: March 2007- Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 24.1.2008

Valentino Garavani and Rosario de Bulgarie attend a reception at Paris City
Hall (Mairie de Paris) where the designer Valentino received the Grand Medaille
De Vermeil De La Ville De Paris in recognition of his 45 year career, the day
after the last Valentino Haute Couture collection (SS08) designed by Valentino
himself before retirement showed at the Rodin Museum during Paris Fashion
Week, on January 24, 2008 in Paris, France. Eric Ryan/Getty Images

---> Pic

Princess Kalina (L), daughter of Bulgaria's former Tsar Simeon Saxe-Coburg, and her husband Spanish explorer Kitin Munoz pose with their son Simeon-Hassan Munoz during an official photo session for his first birthday at Saxe-Coburg's residency of Tsarska Bistritsa, near the town of Samokov, some 60km (37miles) south of capital Sofia, March 14, 2008.

Princess Kalina (L), daughter of Bulgaria's former Tsar ... - Yahoo! News Photos
Princess Kalina (bottom R), daughter of Bulgaria's former ... - Yahoo! News Photos
Princess Kalina (L), daughter of Bulgaria's former Tsar ... - Yahoo! News Photos

Simeon is adorable, I forgot about his 1st birthday

Last edited by a moderator:
Today there seem to be new photos on "Opiniones sobre la realeza"-board. Kalina seems to wear wigs now regularly. (This time a blonde one, shoulderlong). I was quite sure that the hairstyle at her little sons´birthday with that diademe already was a wig. Don´t know what kind of new problems she has now with her hair after all the ones she had/has with her nose....
Little Simeon is a very pretty boy. Wasn´t to be expected after the first photos were published where he looked kind of sickly and bald-headed and was crying all the time.;)

I'm very glad to see that she has toned down her looks ALOT! She looks very normal now. And I must say, given the circumstances with her nose, she is very pretty when she does not try to be "different".
I'm not crazy about her short hair wig in the above pictures, but the ones that came out in Hello! with the long blonde hair are very pretty. She looks very nice in those.
And their child is very handsome! What a cutie!!!!

For the past one year since his birth Simeon Hassan and his mother Princess Kalina were living at the Tsarska Bistritsa Palace. They plan to stay there for the future too. Princess Kalina speaks Bulgarian to her son.

What about Kitan Munoz? Does he live there, too?

Today, April 23, 2008 was the Christening of Simeon-Hassan. He was christen in the Eastern Orthodox Faith at the Chaplet in Tsarska Bistritsa Palace. His godparents are Princess Irene of Greece and King Mohamed VI of Morocco. Princess Irina was there and King Mohamed VI was represented by Tsar Simeon II. The ambassadors of Spain and Morocco to Bulgaria were also present at the ceremony.

http://i.dir.bg/CMS/2008/04/24/a_ad594.jpg
http://i.dir.bg/CMS/2008/04/24/a_ad596.jpg
http://i.dir.bg/CMS/2008/04/24/a_ad5a2.jpg
http://i.dir.bg/CMS/2008/04/24/a_ad599.jpg
http://i.dir.bg/CMS/2008/04/24/a_ad59d.jpg

King Simeon's family

Thank you so much for the update. I like the Bulgarian family very much. Simeon's daugters-in-laws are very discreet and stylish. They never give interviews and so do their husbands. They are a scandal-free family. How is King Simeon's perceived in Bulgaria? Is the press interested in covering stories on his glamorous family? By the way do you know of a good biography of King Simeon and Queen Giovanna in English or French?

Thank you very much

Pic 29.4.2008

Prince Kyril of Bulgaria at the Mango Autumn Winter
2008-2009 fashion show in Barcelona, Spain - 29 Apr 2008

----> Pic

I read in small article in a gossip magazine (this morning at the hairdresser, I do NOT BUY the rubbish!) that Princess Rosaria had/has a sexual affair with Hugh Grant..... :ohmy:
Was there something in other papers that I missed? I know that Princess Rosario and family are living in London, but one rarely hears something about the family in the news.
Where Rosario and Hugh seen together in puplic? Does any you know where these rumours come from?

I do not know if this rumor has substance, but I saw photos of Hugh and Rosario at the "Love, Actually" New York premiere and she was identified as his girlfriend. This was back in 2003. I haven't heard anything since.

Thank you so much for sharing pictures with us as the royal family of Bulgaria is very discreet. Do you have pictures of Simeon and Margarita's recent visits in Spain for an official function. I think the knig was a speaker at the event with the President of Bulgaria.

Thanks

Royal Family of Bulgaria And Bulgarian Language

Are Kalina and Margarita fluent in Bulgarian as they have been living in the country for several years? What about her brothers, I doubt they can't as they live in Madrid and London.

Thanks

Thank you

Thank you to all the posters around the world mainly to our Bulgarian friends who give us timely infomation.

I hope Rosario and Kyril are not getting a divorce. Thank you for the information, Mila.

Pic 24.6.2008

Kyril and Rosario of Bulgaria at a dinner for Richard Prince
held at the Serpentine Gallery, London, England - 24.06.08

-----> Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom