Royal Family of Bulgaria 1: 2003 - March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Kalina and husband, Kitin Muñoz, at the Sahara Desert

More than thousand "sons of the desert" belonging to 31 tribes reunited in Sahara during the Tan Tan Celebration

Princess Kalina

Kitin and Kalina surrounded by "sons of the desert"

Kalina is greeted by a chief of a tribe

Kitin and Kalina (Kitin wears the symbolic blue scarf from the tuareg people)

Kalina with Prince Muley Rachid

Kalina and a young boy releasing doves simbolysing the peace aimed among these peoples

When in 2004 Kitin was named Good Will Ambassador by UNESCO he started working to recover this tradition from Tuareg Peoples that used to reunit at the Tan Tan Moussem.
Now, his dream came true when over 50.000 persons belonging to 31 tribes from Sahara, Morocco, Maurithania, Mali and Niger reunited at Tan Tan. With them there was Prince Muley Rachid, representing his brother King Mohamed VI, Princess Kalina and husban Kitin Muñoz, Spanish Culture Minister, Morrocan Culture, Tourism and Communications Ministers and several official members of Spanish Islands.

Throughout last year Kitin has been dreaming about this day. Himself visited each tribe chief in order to ask them to relive the tradition of this meeting. His wife, Princess Kalina supported him in this initiative aiming the culture, the tolerance and coexistence among peoples.

Ih these meetings prevail UNESCO is preparing to name this event as "part of the intangible patrimony of the Humanity"

(from Hola magazine):)

Out of topic:eek: I must say that these pictures made me realise that something happened to Kalina's nose before her wedding.
I went to check older pics of her and she has a quite elegant nose. And now her nose looks like with a scar in the middle. At her wedding she seemed "weird" and everyone said it was due a Rhynoplastie she had done some days before her wedding (although I think it is a odd time for a bride to make this kind of operation;) ), I haven't seen her for a while and now 3 years later her nose looks weird.

Mysteries :eek: !

Regards,
mtbcm

King Simeon's daughters in law

I have a question about King Simeon's daughters in law. Before their marriages, what were their occupations? Do they still work?

It seems rather odd that all of the king or czar's sons married Spanish women. Do they consider Spain their new home? Is the former PM still in Bulgaria making plans for another campaign?

Honoree Valentino and date, Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, arrive for the Fashion Group International's 22nd Annual "Night Of Stars" at Cipriani's 42nd Street October 27, 2005 in New York City.

Attachments

• 56023350.jpg
    56023350.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 421
  • 56023351.jpg
    56023351.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3,076
jcranma said:
I have a question about King Simeon's daughters in law. Before their marriages, what were their occupations? Do they still work?

It seems rather odd that all of the king or czar's sons married Spanish women. Do they consider Spain their new home? Is the former PM still in Bulgaria making plans for another campaign?

Princess Miriam is a gemologist and designs jewelry. Princess Rosario is a former model. Princess Carla is an author and co-owned a company that designed pavilions for fairs. I'm not sure what Princess Maria does. King Simeon settled in Spain when he was just a boy. His wife is Spanish and all of his children-in-law. I believe all of his children live in Spain with the possible exception of Prince Kyril and his family, who may reside in London. I'm not exactly sure.

Rosario never worked as a model. She was Valentino´s muse some time ago. She has her own bussiness as art dealer now. Carla is Pedro del Hierro PR.

In July 1998 the Bulgarian Royal Family attended the wedding of Adolfo Suarez Illana and Isabel Flores.

Here are the pics that I scanned from Hola magazine.

The Kings

Princes of Tirnovo

Princes of Pangyuristhe

Princes of Vidin

Princes of Preslav

Princess Kalina

Princess of Preslav, Rosario Nadal attends the dinner gala at Royal Palace during the second day of the Marrakesh International Film Festival 2005 November 12, 2005 in Marrakesh, Morocco

from getty

Attachments

• 56148652.jpg
    56148652.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 418
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 304
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 328
another photo of rosario nadal in marrakesh international festival

attachment.php

green dress

this is the dress that Rosario wear the day before that Felipe and Leticia wedding and it´s a wonderfull dress.:)

Carla Royo Villanova, Princess of Bulgaria., 01/23/2006. Manolo Blahnik has been named honour member of the Spanish Fashion Creators Asociation, in Madrid, Spain,20060123

from newscom

Attachments

• gamma310318.jpeg
    gamma310318.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 390
Miriam de Ungria, wife of Prince Kardam attend the presentation of the book "Maria Antonieta" , written by Archduchess Catalina of Habsburgo
Hotel Ritz in Madrid
February 1, 2006

(photos from lfi & deadline press)

th_4a22f_23811322.jpg

The Prince and Princess of Preslav

Source: Vanity Fair pic from my phone

Prince Kyril is so handsome, in my opinion. And Rosario is obviously very stylish. Does anyone know if she is still working for Valentino?

nnupzo.jpg

Prince Boris of Yugoslavia?

Who is he? I have a picture here:
nntcly.jpg

Source: Vanity Fair (taken with my phone)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Prince Boris of Yugoslavia. Who is he?
He is Prince Boris of Bulgaria.
Eldest son of Prince Kardam, de juré Crown Prince of Bulgaria. Prince Boris was born in 1997 and was named after his great-grandfather King Boris III.

Rosario was working for Valentino for two years more or less but now is working in something about art.

Rosario and Kyril, and the rest of the royal family, do they live in Bulgaria?

Atene said:
Rosario and Kyril, and the rest of the royal family, do they live in Bulgaria?

Only Simeón lives in Bulgaria, since he takes part in the politics, I believe that his wife Margarita lives between Bulgaria and Spain.
Kyril and Rosario live in London, the rest of his children live in Madrid. They all have lived almost quite through their life in Madrid.

Princes of Vidin, Prince Konstantine & Princess Maria Gracia de la Rasilla attend the Funeral of Tomas Pascual, in Madrid
22/02/2006

from cover

Attachments

• CACXAJWL.jpg
    CACXAJWL.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 458
Rosario will be among Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway's godparents.

norwegianne said:
Rosario will be among Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway's godparents.

She is now a proud godmother of 2 royal child, i think. Irene Urdangarin and now, Prince Sverre Magnus. ;)

PARIS - JANUARY 23: (L-R) Doris Brynner, Marie Chantal Miller, Rosario de Bulgarie and Valentino attend the Valentino dinner as part of Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) Spring/Summer 2006 at The Ritz January 23, 2006 in Paris, France.
(Photo by Eric Ryan/Getty Images)

Does Rosario never smile for pictures?She is very lovely but I would like to see her smile from time to time.

I wonder, what do the sons of the king do for a living? probably bankers?

Marengo said:
I wonder, what do the sons of the king do for a living? probably bankers?
Prince Kyril is a London merchant banker/financial analyst and Prince Kubrat is a surgeon. Unsure of Kardam and Konstantin-Assen. By way of contrast, Princess Kalina's husband, Kitin Munoz, has been described as an "explorer".

I've just found their educational qualifications...
Kardam: Masters degree in Water Resources and Economy
Kyril: BA Physics cum laude from Princeton (!)
Kubrat: Dr of Medicine, Surgeon
Konstantin-Assen: MBA Business Administration, Columbia University
Kalina: artist.

Last edited:
Warren said:
Kyril: BA Physics cum laude from Princeton (!)
wow... he's a hunk with great physique and got a cum laude in physics... :D :D

thanks warren for the info.. :)

Prince Konstantin with friends in Las Vegas,

from cover

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 805
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 636
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 438
fanletizia said:
Prince Konstantin with friends in Las Vegas,

from cover

The group of friends was formed by the bullfighter Enrique Ponce and his wife Paloma Cuevas: the player of football Pedja Mijatovic and his wife, and Genoveva Casanova, Countess of Salvatierra.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom