King Simeon II and Queen Margarita current events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Margarita visited the Rastrillo de Madrid. When asked, she commented on the seperation of her son Kyril and Rosario nadal. She said that it was a sad moment for the family but that it was their choice and she needs to respect that.

She also talked about her eldest son, prince Kardam. He is now in Madrid in a hospital. I read on the FIRMB about this too, and that the whole family lived in Galicia for a long time. Now they are back and king Simeon praises his daughter-in-law, princess Myriam. kardam's health didn't improve a lot AFAIK.

La reine Margarita de Bulgarie évoque l’état de santé du prince Kardam | Noblesse & Royautés

Simeon Saxe-Coburg: Italy Has Had Crucial Role in Bulgaria-EU Relations

Interview with former Bulgarian Tsar and former Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg for the "International Survey: Bulgaria-Italy" of Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency)
Your mother, Queen Giovanna of Bulgaria, was an Italian princess. What are your feelings and attachment for Italy?
My attachment to Italy is obviously sentimental and very personal for a number of good reasons. Such as the one you mention – of my mother being Italian – but also because I have a lot of friends in Italy and have visited Italy on many numerous occasions.
And also because for several years I had to look after my mother's and sister's interests in Rome regarding the inheritance of my grandfather, King Victor Emanuel. Plus, there is the endless cultural admiration I have always had for Italy.
Queen Giovanna was really beloved in Bulgaria. What kind of person was she? Where would you say that her heart lied, i.e. how would you describe her attachment to both Bulgaria and to her native Italy?
Indeed, my mother was beloved here in Bulgaria, and I am glad to say that even to this day people revere her memory. [...]

I've always thought that Bulgaria is now in the European union for the work done by Simeone, he was able to attract economic investment into the country sufficient for entry into the European Union. thanks by interview!!!

King Simeon and Queen Margarita of Bulgaria attended on Saturday, at the Epidaurus Ancient Theatre, Greece, a great performance of Kevin Spacey at "The Bridge Project". Also King Constantine of Greece was there!

I am from Bulgaria but I've never seen this king !
Hopefully at least learn Bulgarian at the end .
I saw King Prime Minister - Now he was asked to become president ...
And you can live the moment Lenin to get up and preach the kingdom of God :bang:
Having completed the review please reign .

King Simeon as a member of the Order of the Golden Fleece, one of Spain's highest honours
attended the ceremony in which French president Nicolas Sarkozy received the order at the
Royal Palace in Madrid on January 16, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** ppe gallery **

Well, King/Tsar/PM Simeon has achieved a tremendous amount on his own- both being a very successful business leader AND becoming Prime Minister by popular will. Wouldn't that give him a lot of satisfaction?

Plus he's still royalty and gets to hobnob with other monarchs. As he was only a kid when the monarchy was abolished, perhaps he doesn't have as many bitter memories as King Michael of Romania would have?

That said, I do not know much about King/Tsar/PM Simeon, but hopefully a highly accomplished life due to his own capabilities gives him a lot of satisfaction.

CSENYC said:
Well, King/Tsar/PM Simeon has achieved a tremendous amount on his own- both being a very successful business leader AND becoming Prime Minister by popular will. Wouldn't that give him a lot of satisfaction?

Plus he's still royalty and gets to hobnob with other monarchs. As he was only a kid when the monarchy was abolished, perhaps he doesn't have as many bitter memories as King Michael of Romania would have?

That said, I do not know much about King/Tsar/PM Simeon, but hopefully a highly accomplished life due to his own capabilities gives him a lot of satisfaction.

True and I would say he does have less bad memories. And I forgot about the pm thing I bet he is the only one who has ever done that

The Romanian Minister od Defence, Corneliu Dobriţoiu, gave the Honour Symbol of the Romanian Army to HM King Simeon II of the Bulgarians in a ceremony on the 20th of November at the National Defence University "Carol I" (U.N.Ap.) of Bucharest:

Ministerul Aprrii Nacionale - Comunicat de pres

Photos with Hm King Simeon II and HM Queen Margarita in Bucharest at the anniversary of 75 years all of the Tsar of the Bulgarians:

Imagini de la s

Besides the Bulgarian Royal couple and the Hereditary couple of Romania there was HIRH Archducess Marie Madeleine of Habsburg-Tuscany. I don't suppose anybody else from the Royal Family of Bulgaria was present.

The Royal couple was at the State Royal funeral in Oplenac (Serbia).

Back
Top Bottom