Death, Funeral and Memorial service of Prince Kardam of Bulgaria, 7 Apr / 8 Jun 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Death of Prince Kardam of Bulgaria, 7 April 2015

Eldest son of Tsar Simeon II of Bulgaria – Kardam, dies

Kardam, Prince of Tarnovo and Duke of Saxony, has passed away on Tuesday, kingsimeon.bg reported.
Prince Kardam, the eldest son Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha and his wife Dona Margarita Gomez-Acebo y Cejuela, died at the Sanchinarro Hospital in Madrid at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 7, 2015.

Eldest son of Tsar Simeon II of Bulgaria – Kardam, dies

Web of King Simeon

Н.В. Цар Симеон II | Новини -> С голямо прискърбие съобщаваме за кончината на Н.Ц.В. Княз Кардам Търновски

Requiaset in Pace.

And deepest condolences to the late Prince's family.

:bulgariastandard:

R.I.P.

Peace at last!

Last edited:
Very sad news, may he rest in peace. I hope Kardam's family have some comfort and solace during this difficult time.

Condolences to the family.

How very sad for the Bulgarian Royal Family,may HRH The Prince of Turnovo rest in peace.

My condolences to the family, very sad to hear it. May he rest in peace, and also may the family have peace of mind and comfort and solace.

His sister-in-law, Carla said on Twitter that the whole family was with him when he died.
RIP, at least he's at peace now.

Very sad news...
Rest in Peace.
My condolences to the family.

May he rest in peace!

so sad news , may he rest in peace . Condolences to the royal family my heart is with them in this hatd time :(

My condolences to the family. May he rest in peace.

Very sad news!

Soon after Beltran's 16th Birthday...Boris 18th birthday in October will be sad ones...

No parents should bury their child...:easter:

Rest in peace, Prince Kardam.

So sad, so tragic.

it's unbelievable how a second can change your life. although a sad event, hopefully it will allow his family to move on.

any details on his funeral arrangements?

I suppose there will be an Orthodox funeral because the late Prince was Orthodox.

May the Prince rest in peace.

My condolences to his family and friends. May his sons, Boris and Beltran, remember the good times they had with their father.

Why not in Bulgaria?

The Prince will be buried at the San Isidro de Madrid cemetery,I think there are some members of his mothers Gomez Acebo family buried there?

This could be a sign his family does not have any interest in Bulgaria anymore.

I don't think this is the right place - nor it's the right time - to discuss if the Family is interested in Bulgaria or not. The King and Queen have just lost their son and the two young Princes were left without a father.

My condolences to the Royal Family, may the Prince of Turnovo rest in peace.

The Prince was the Heir to the Bulgarian Throne so it is rather strange he won't be buried in Bulgaria.

Back
Top Bottom