The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Courtier

The UAE Royalty 4: August-September 2004

Here is the new thread for the Uae Royalty.

Old 08-05-2004, 03:29 AM
Courtier

PA, your last post has disappeared!?!?

Old 08-05-2004, 03:42 AM
Humble

Quote:
Originally posted by La la@Aug 5th, 2004 - 2:29 am
PA, your last post has disappeared!?!?
Mine too in other threads...I guess this is due to moving the site to another server...So, LTR is not stable yet...
Old 08-05-2004, 08:27 AM
Aristocracy

I wondered what happened to it.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Gentry

SM le Roi félicite le Président de l'Etat des Emirats Arabes Unis à l'occasion de l'anniversaire de son accession au pouvoir

Rabat, 05/08/04 - SM le Roi Mohammed VI a adressé un message de félicitations à SA Cheikh Zayed Ben Soltane Al Nahyane, Président de l'Etat des Emirats Arabes Unis, à l'occasion du 38ème anniversaire de son accession au pouvoir.

Dans ce message, SM le Roi exprime au Président émirati Ses chaleureuses félicitations et Ses sincères voeux de santé et de bonheur, souhaitant davantage de progrès et de prospérité pour le peuple frère des Emirats Arabes Unis.

Le Souverain exprime également la fierté du Maroc, Roi, gouvernement et peuple, pour les liens de fraternité et l'amitié sincère unissant traditionnellement les deux pays, soulignant Son souci de les maintenir solides et étroits dans l'intérêt des deux peuples frères.

SM le Roi souligne, par ailleurs, Sa considération pour le rôle positif joué par SA Cheikh Zayed en faveur de la Nation arabe ainsi que Ses remerciements pour l'intérêt et le soutien qu'il accorde au plan marocain de développement global.

Tout en assurant le Président émirati de la fidélité aux liens d'amitié sincères qui L'unissent à sa personne et qui unissent les deux pays frères, SM le Roi réitère Sa détermination à poursuivre l'action, de concert avec SA Cheikh Zayed, en vue de renforcer les relations de coopération fructueuse et la solidarité agissante établies entre le Maroc et l'Etat des Emirats Arabes Unis.

Le Souverain conclut son message en implorant le Tout Puissant d'accorder davantage de succès et longue vie au Président émirati, de le combler de santé et de bonheur et de l'entourer ainsi que son illustre famille de ses bienfaits infinis.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by pallas athina@Aug 5th, 2004 - 1:27 pm
I wondered what happened to it.
There's a clear resemblance between LTR and Yahoo chat these days.
Old 08-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Gentry

Arab leaders congratulate Zayed

Arab leaders congratulate Zayed Abu Dhabi, Aug. 7, 2004 (WAM)-- H.H. President Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan has received cables of congratulations from Arab leaders on the 38th Accession Day. President Mohammed Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, King Mohammed VI of Morocco, King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, Syrian President Bashar Al Assad, Sheikh Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince and Commander General of the Bahrain Defence Force and Jordanian Crown Prince Hamza bin Al Hussein.
Old 08-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Courtier

Thanks Gusto! I had no clue it was Sheikh Zayed's day.
Old 08-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Aristocracy

Yalla, Baby, Yalla

this is not about a royal (except that the guy rides for Shk Mansour's stable) but he deserves lots of love and respect.......

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Displaya...on=horseracing
Old 08-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Courtier

Testing... testing.. ahem..
Old 08-11-2004, 07:34 PM
Courtier

The following sheikhas are missing and I hope it's not Mo's men this time.

1. Sheikha QueenB
2. Sheikha Guess Who
3. Sheikha Houri
4. Sheikha Pallas Athina
5. Sheikha Noura

.. and the list goes on. Girls, please let me know whether it is the CID or you, sparing your semantic energy for Haya's forthcoming appearance for Halloween.
Old 08-13-2004, 02:23 PM
Nobility

Talking Hi....

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
The following sheikhas are missing and I hope it's not Mo's men this time.

1. Sheikha QueenB
2. Sheikha Guess Who
3. Sheikha Houri
4. Sheikha Pallas Athina
5. Sheikha Noura

.. and the list goes on. Girls, please let me know whether it is the CID or you, sparing your semantic energy for Haya's forthcoming appearance for Halloween.
Hi...SOrry everyone I have been soo busy lately and travelling, If there is anything you would like to know about or to confirm anything please let me know and i would be soo happy to help anyone out.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:15 PM
Courtier

Welcome back Sheikha Guess Who! We're happy you're back and can answer our questions. :)
Old 08-13-2004, 05:29 PM
Aristocracy

GW: what is the latest on Ramadan this year? Big parties in the tent or quite solemn reflection?????

(By the way, if you say Big Parties-I'M COMING!!!!)

.....edited comment below.....

I read somewhere that New Years Eve there is going to be a huge bash on the Palm but the organizers have yet to sell enough tickets. Have you heard anything????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
Hi...SOrry everyone I have been soo busy lately and travelling, If there is anything you would like to know about or to confirm anything please let me know and i would be soo happy to help anyone out.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Aristocracy

Exclamation check this out

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0195...50#reader-link

take a look at the cover of this book. (it might mean going to your local bookseller to get a good peak.) can anyone confirm or deny that this is the late great Shk Rashid-the guy on the left.

i almost fainted when i saw it at the local Chapters.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:22 AM
Commoner

Did I just see a Sheikh in the Olympics in the trap finals?

Ahmed al Maktoum, who's he related to? There's another al Maktoum there too, Saeed, whom I haven't spotted yet but he's married anyway so we're not interested
Old 08-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Gentry

sheikh ahmad, is sheikh maktoums son... sheikh mohamed bin rasheds nephew....
he did quite well today , came 4th though :-(
Old 08-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven
Did I just see a Sheikh in the Olympics in the trap finals?

Ahmed al Maktoum, who's he related to? There's another al Maktoum there too, Saeed, whom I haven't spotted yet but he's married anyway so we're not interested
*Lol* Thanks for directing my attention that way (to the Olympics). I've actually never seen any of them on television, except Tamim and Mo. :)
Old 08-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Nobility

Red face Party / Ramadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
GW: what is the latest on Ramadan this year? Big parties in the tent or quite solemn reflection?????

(By the way, if you say Big Parties-I'M COMING!!!!)

.....edited comment below.....

I read somewhere that New Years Eve there is going to be a huge bash on the Palm but the organizers have yet to sell enough tickets. Have you heard anything????
Well ramadan might start in the middle of October and end mid-novemeber. Usuallay no parties take place during the holly month. Small dinner parties do take place in homes.
I havent heard about the palm parties for new year.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:11 PM
Aristocracy

I know they are not 'called' parties...that would be very bad.:(

But the scene late at night at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is usually anything but quite & solemn.

One year, Ramadan festivites were supposed to be toned down and they were-considerably. Muslims were getting booted out of bars and the Ramadan tents were considerably more somber than the year before. But that was bad for business.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
Well ramadan might start in the middle of October and end mid-novemeber. Usuallay no parties take place during the holly month. Small dinner parties do take place in homes.
I havent heard about the palm parties for new year.