The UAE Royalty 4: August-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they marry and they still have boyfriends on the side. i know this is true so dont deny it...its the new fashion! what a shame.

Ipi Tombe said:
are you sure she is on the right. i thought she was in the center.

No, she's the tall one, and she's really tall, taller than most of the men on the team too you can see in these photos. She fights as a heavyweight. They talk about her reach advantage and tall people just look great doing the katas! She didn't get those height genes from her dwarf of a father. Is her mother the Lebanese model everyone talks about?

I think she's fantastic. We need more kick @ss Sheikhas. :D

Attachments

• maita2.jpg
    maita2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 686
  • maita28.jpg
    maita28.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 628
  • maita3.jpg
    maita3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 658
  • maita37.jpg
    maita37.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 710
  • maita39.jpg
    maita39.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 633
  • maita4.jpg
    maita4.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 609
  • maita48.jpg
    maita48.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 664
  • maita5.jpg
    maita5.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 631
  • maitha15.jpg
    maitha15.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 662
  • maita99.jpg
    maita99.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 667
thanks for the info.

what i was trying to find out is that it seems that the nayhans are pretty proud of their girls and try to marry them into situations where they will be the only wife (hopefully) whereas the maks will marry their girls off to anyone who comes along even if she is the 2nd, 3rd, 4th wife.

Guess Who said:
Well not really.Because sheikh zayeds daughter is married to shk hinds bro. One of shk zayeds daughter was about to marry the king of Bahrain but she refused, another al nahyan girls is married to the son of the riler of Ajman.So the al-nahyans can marry from other rulling families and they can marry from the Maktoums..But most of the girls are married to ppl in the family.

so mo and alyzia might still be together??? :cool:

777 said:
they marry and they still have boyfriends on the side. i know this is true so dont deny it...its the new fashion! what a shame.

He seems to have been deeply in love with her. I wonder if any of his daughters is named after her. It's a beautiful name. Very exotic I think. :)

Gobsmacked said:
I think she's fantastic.
So do I. She has only been into the whole taekwondo scene for like 3 years but has come a long way ever since. She will need those lessons in order to protect herself from men like her father.

the pics of her standing with her arms crossed-she looks just like her brothers.

how cute!!!!

Gobsmacked said:
No, she's the tall one, and she's really tall, taller than most of the men on the team too you can see in these photos. She fights as a heavyweight. They talk about her reach advantage and tall people just look great doing the katas! She didn't get those height genes from her dwarf of a father. Is her mother the Lebanese model everyone talks about?

I think she's fantastic. We need more kick @ss Sheikhas. :D

I have a question for the emirati locals. Why is the divorce rate so high in the Emirates? A lot of people will say that it is because people do not really know one another before they marry. I don't really buy into that because in western society, people have the chance to really get to know one another and the divorce rate is still sky high. I'm just curious to know your thoughts on this topic. Thanks.

because fidelity is virtually inexistant these days. In the west, the women are busy earning money, cooking and looking after their kids. In UAE the nannies look afetr the kids, the maid cooks and she doesnt work. She has nothing to do but play with her privates (sorry! but its true) and pick up her mobile and call boyfriends to give her the aTTENTION that her husband give to other women. They lack true religion, and decency bigtime. and the richer they are, the more they think they are beautiful, and that why guy chae them even if they are married. They done realise the guys they speak to also speak to 100 other girls. And round and round this horrible circle turns. Have i answered your question???

This thread is now closed.

I posted only yesterday that discussions of sex are not permitted here, as per our forum rules and guidelines. Yet I have just read at least 3 more posts with reference to this subject matter which is extremely inappropriate.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom