The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Aristocracy

Guess who this delicato is
http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/ContentS...=1091168621444

is that one of the plb's?????? if so...what a CUTIE!!!!

Old 08-30-2004, 03:35 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe

Guess who this delicato is
http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/ContentS...=1091168621444

is that one of the plb's?????? if so...what a CUTIE!!!!
It's (sexy) Hamdan bin Zayed. That boy is too good to be true!

Old 08-30-2004, 05:29 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
Why is Haya's pic never displayed on wam?
Probably the same reason why none of the Sheikh's wives are ever shown on WAM--it's just not done. When have you ever seen one of the other wives, or even daughters, on WAM? Why should Haya be different? Someone at WAM is making the decision -or has been given the order- not to show her, or not to photograph her.

We'll have to get our voyeuristic kicks from the Jordanian or Western media or perhaps the juicy stuff from the paparazzi if this thing turns ugly. :-)
Old 08-30-2004, 10:07 AM
Nobility

Pic

Quote:
It's (sexy) Hamdan bin Zayed. That boy is too good to be true!
I dont think it is Shk Hamdan bin Zayed. Its one of his grandson's.Probably Shk Hamdans son.They used too look like him when they where young.
Old 08-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
The dusky damsel next to Rania is Manal?

http://www.ameinfo.com/news/Detailed/37490.html
Thats not Manal. SHe has never been photographed.
Old 08-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
No he isnt.He is Shk Nahyan bin Ambark.He is related to Shk zayed. But sheikh Zayed does have a son called Nahyan (the bro of Falah & Saeed)
Old 08-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy

GW:

Why are some girls photographed and some aren't? Shka Fatima (Mo's daughter-not Zayed's wife) and the little girls are occasioanlly photographed. Maitha is definately photographed but Manal-not. Why is that? Is that her choice?
Old 08-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
I dont think it is Shk Hamdan bin Zayed. Its one of his grandson's.Probably Shk Hamdans son.They used too look like him when they where young.
The caption read that it is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed. Also, Baba Zayed looks to be around 50 in that pic so it can't be SHamdan's son. But it could be one of his other kids.

However, that boy is way TOO cute. *drool*

Also, if you have pictures of Baba Zayed's kids (when they were younger) or/and grandkids please attach them. One can't possible get enough of these delicate creatures.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Aristocracy

I always thought he was one of baba's kiddos. However this could explain why he has none of the genetic cuteness of the rest of them. Thank goodness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
No he isnt.He is Shk Nahyan bin Ambark.He is related to Shk zayed. But sheikh Zayed does have a son called Nahyan (the bro of Falah & Saeed)
Old 08-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Aristocracy

I am going to rule with Guess Who on this one. Shk Hamdan's kids are in their late teens (I think)-meaning this pic is at least 10 yrs old and that kinda goes along with Baba Zayed's age. Until he got sick, he didn't look nearly as haggard as he does now.

Also check out his hands-they date the man better than anything.

Quote:
The caption read that it is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed. Also, Baba Zayed looks to be around 50 in that pic so it can't be SHamdan's son. But it could be one of his other kids.

However, that boy is way TOO cute. *drool*

Also, if you have pictures of Baba Zayed's kids (when they were younger) or/and grandkids please attach them. One can't possible get enough of these delicate creatures.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Courtier

OK then, :( what does the caption in Arabic read? Does it say anything about who it is?
Old 08-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Aristocracy

it says:

'Baba Zayed + one cutie patutie'

Quote:
OK then, :( what does the caption in Arabic read? Does it say anything about who it is?
Old 08-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
it says:

'Baba Zayed + one cutie patutie'

*Lol*
How is Baba Zayed's health now? I remember reading that he went through a spinal operation (sounds scary) in the States (but I'm sure they have many qualified Indian doctors back home too). I hope he has many fruitful years ahead of him. This world just can't afford to loose a leader like him. I'm sick of all those leaders (with Phd's and Masters) screwing up their nations.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:17 PM
Courtier

Cool

Quote:
I always thought he was one of baba's kiddos. However this could explain why he has none of the genetic cuteness of the rest of them. Thank goodness!!
Are you being sarcastic?
Old 08-30-2004, 04:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
GW:

Why are some girls photographed and some aren't? Shka Fatima (Mo's daughter-not Zayed's wife) and the little girls are occasioanlly photographed. Maitha is definately photographed but Manal-not. Why is that? Is that her choice?
You must be referring to Sheikha Latifa. Sheikha Fatima is under 10. Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikha Mariam are all seniors to her.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Aristocracy

Yep you are right. sorry.

There is an older daughter who occasionally does walkabouts-that is who I'm referring to. Shka Latifa? And then there are 3 younger ones that all seem to be a years difference in age (way to go, Mo!) and they occasionally attend events together.

Quote:
You must be referring to Sheikha Latifa. Sheikha Fatima is under 10. Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikha Mariam are all seniors to her.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Aristocracy

Nope. Don't like the looks of the guy.

Quote:
Are you being sarcastic?
Old 08-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Yep you are right. sorry.

There is an older daughter who occasionally does walkabouts-that is who I'm referring to. Shka Latifa? And then there are 3 younger ones that all seem to be a years difference in age (way to go, Mo!) and they occasionally attend events together.
Yep, Sheikha Latifa is the carbon copy of Sheikha Hind. She is most probably the only one of Mo's daughters I can identify. I can't tell the others apart (what kind of Mo fan am I?).
Old 08-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Aristocracy

No worries. Mo probably can't tell them apart either. (That would take getting to know them and spending time with them.)

Quote:
Yep, Sheikha Latifa is the carbon copy of Sheikha Hind. She is most probably the only one of Mo's daughters I can identify. I can't tell the others apart (what kind of Mo fan am I?).
Old 08-31-2004, 08:38 AM
Gentry

Cool

Hi!
Guess Who do you know is he sheikh zayed`s son Omar? Or one of the relatives of Al nahyans?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	38673