The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 08-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165


Guess who this delicato is
http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/ContentS...=1091168621444

is that one of the plb's?????? if so...what a CUTIE!!!!
__________________

__________________
  #42  
Old 08-30-2004, 03:35 AM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe

Guess who this delicato is
http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/ContentS...=1091168621444

is that one of the plb's?????? if so...what a CUTIE!!!!
It's (sexy) Hamdan bin Zayed. That boy is too good to be true!
__________________

__________________
  #43  
Old 08-30-2004, 05:29 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
Why is Haya's pic never displayed on wam?
Probably the same reason why none of the Sheikh's wives are ever shown on WAM--it's just not done. When have you ever seen one of the other wives, or even daughters, on WAM? Why should Haya be different? Someone at WAM is making the decision -or has been given the order- not to show her, or not to photograph her.

We'll have to get our voyeuristic kicks from the Jordanian or Western media or perhaps the juicy stuff from the paparazzi if this thing turns ugly. :-)
__________________
  #44  
Old 08-30-2004, 10:07 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 465
Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
It's (sexy) Hamdan bin Zayed. That boy is too good to be true!
I dont think it is Shk Hamdan bin Zayed. Its one of his grandson's.Probably Shk Hamdans son.They used too look like him when they where young.
__________________
  #45  
Old 08-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
The dusky damsel next to Rania is Manal?

http://www.ameinfo.com/news/Detailed/37490.html
Thats not Manal. SHe has never been photographed.
__________________
  #46  
Old 08-30-2004, 10:13 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 465
Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
No he isnt.He is Shk Nahyan bin Ambark.He is related to Shk zayed. But sheikh Zayed does have a son called Nahyan (the bro of Falah & Saeed)
__________________
  #47  
Old 08-30-2004, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
GW:

Why are some girls photographed and some aren't? Shka Fatima (Mo's daughter-not Zayed's wife) and the little girls are occasioanlly photographed. Maitha is definately photographed but Manal-not. Why is that? Is that her choice?
__________________
  #48  
Old 08-30-2004, 11:48 AM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
I dont think it is Shk Hamdan bin Zayed. Its one of his grandson's.Probably Shk Hamdans son.They used too look like him when they where young.
The caption read that it is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed. Also, Baba Zayed looks to be around 50 in that pic so it can't be SHamdan's son. But it could be one of his other kids.

However, that boy is way TOO cute. *drool*

Also, if you have pictures of Baba Zayed's kids (when they were younger) or/and grandkids please attach them. One can't possible get enough of these delicate creatures.
__________________
  #49  
Old 08-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
I always thought he was one of baba's kiddos. However this could explain why he has none of the genetic cuteness of the rest of them. Thank goodness!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
No he isnt.He is Shk Nahyan bin Ambark.He is related to Shk zayed. But sheikh Zayed does have a son called Nahyan (the bro of Falah & Saeed)
__________________
  #50  
Old 08-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
I am going to rule with Guess Who on this one. Shk Hamdan's kids are in their late teens (I think)-meaning this pic is at least 10 yrs old and that kinda goes along with Baba Zayed's age. Until he got sick, he didn't look nearly as haggard as he does now.

Also check out his hands-they date the man better than anything.


Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
The caption read that it is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed. Also, Baba Zayed looks to be around 50 in that pic so it can't be SHamdan's son. But it could be one of his other kids.

However, that boy is way TOO cute. *drool*

Also, if you have pictures of Baba Zayed's kids (when they were younger) or/and grandkids please attach them. One can't possible get enough of these delicate creatures.
__________________
  #51  
Old 08-30-2004, 12:09 PM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Posts: 903
OK then, :( what does the caption in Arabic read? Does it say anything about who it is?
__________________
  #52  
Old 08-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
it says:

'Baba Zayed + one cutie patutie'


Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
OK then, :( what does the caption in Arabic read? Does it say anything about who it is?
__________________
  #53  
Old 08-30-2004, 02:13 PM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
it says:

'Baba Zayed + one cutie patutie'

*Lol*
How is Baba Zayed's health now? I remember reading that he went through a spinal operation (sounds scary) in the States (but I'm sure they have many qualified Indian doctors back home too). I hope he has many fruitful years ahead of him. This world just can't afford to loose a leader like him. I'm sick of all those leaders (with Phd's and Masters) screwing up their nations.
__________________
  #54  
Old 08-30-2004, 02:17 PM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Posts: 903
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
I always thought he was one of baba's kiddos. However this could explain why he has none of the genetic cuteness of the rest of them. Thank goodness!!
Are you being sarcastic?
__________________
  #55  
Old 08-30-2004, 04:06 PM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
GW:

Why are some girls photographed and some aren't? Shka Fatima (Mo's daughter-not Zayed's wife) and the little girls are occasioanlly photographed. Maitha is definately photographed but Manal-not. Why is that? Is that her choice?
You must be referring to Sheikha Latifa. Sheikha Fatima is under 10. Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikha Mariam are all seniors to her.
__________________
  #56  
Old 08-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
Yep you are right. sorry.

There is an older daughter who occasionally does walkabouts-that is who I'm referring to. Shka Latifa? And then there are 3 younger ones that all seem to be a years difference in age (way to go, Mo!) and they occasionally attend events together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
You must be referring to Sheikha Latifa. Sheikha Fatima is under 10. Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikha Mariam are all seniors to her.
__________________
  #57  
Old 08-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
Nope. Don't like the looks of the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
Are you being sarcastic?
__________________
  #58  
Old 08-30-2004, 06:14 PM
La la's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Eskilstuna, Sweden
Posts: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipi Tombe
Yep you are right. sorry.

There is an older daughter who occasionally does walkabouts-that is who I'm referring to. Shka Latifa? And then there are 3 younger ones that all seem to be a years difference in age (way to go, Mo!) and they occasionally attend events together.
Yep, Sheikha Latifa is the carbon copy of Sheikha Hind. She is most probably the only one of Mo's daughters I can identify. I can't tell the others apart (what kind of Mo fan am I?).
__________________
  #59  
Old 08-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: , Belize
Posts: 165
No worries. Mo probably can't tell them apart either. (That would take getting to know them and spending time with them.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
Yep, Sheikha Latifa is the carbon copy of Sheikha Hind. She is most probably the only one of Mo's daughters I can identify. I can't tell the others apart (what kind of Mo fan am I?).
__________________
  #60  
Old 08-31-2004, 08:38 AM
samira's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 75
Cool

Hi!
Guess Who do you know is he sheikh zayed`s son Omar? Or one of the relatives of Al nahyans?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	38673  
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Willem-Alexander And Máxima:News and Pictures (Aug-Sep 2004) samitude Current Events Archive 165 09-14-2004 09:05 PM
The UAE Royalty 3: June-July 2004 Josefine Current Events Archive 181 08-01-2004 11:40 AM
The UAE Royalty 2: June 2004 Josefine Current Events Archive 266 06-13-2004 12:25 PM
The UAE Royalty 1: May 2004 Akilah Current Events Archive 217 06-02-2004 07:37 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander norway palace picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william winter olympics 2014


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]