The UAE Royalty 4: August-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Haya's pic never displayed on wam? Is it or because the they find it offensive because she's a Princess? Any clue? I'm sure half the town have seen them together anyways (particularly pre-Nikkah) or due to respect to sheikha Hind (as she's and will always be Mo's FIRST and OFFICIAL wife in their eyes no matter what Mo does or says)?!?! :eek:

i don't know. she did get honorable mention this time, though. also haya has fallen out of favor with mo's webmaster.

i have asked this a million different times and a million different ways with no real response. also these events haya participates in with mo don't get covered in jordan (from my observation). it seems she is royal with no country. what i find particularly interesting is that in the gulfnews, haya is always PHaya, half sister to KA and not PHaya, wife of Mo.

also, it is getting pretty close to the end of holiday season maybe they are winding up the 'lovin spoonful world tour' in preparation for returning to dxb (and the outpouring of warmth and love that will accompany the Princess of Love and Piety)

La la said:
Why is Haya's pic never displayed on wam? Is it or because the they find it offensive because she's a Princess? Any clue? I'm sure half the town have seen them together anyways (particularly pre-Nikkah) or due to respect to sheikha Hind (as she's and will always be Mo's FIRST and OFFICIAL wife in their eyes no matter what Mo does or says)?!?! :eek:

Since Baba is great with kids I'm gonna add some pictures of him with his babies (and grandkids). Beware, they are earthshakingly beautiful!

http://www.alshamsi.net/zayed/Zayed/zayed72.jpg

http://www.alshamsi.net/zayed/Zayed/zayed60.jpg

http://www.alshamsi.net/zayed/Zayed/zayed303.gif

Guess who this delicato is ;)
http://wam.org.ae/NASApp/cs/Content...PH-TeaserSummary&c=WamPhoto&cid=1091168621444

They are just too bootilicous for words :D
http://www.alshamsi.net/zayed/Zayed/zayed4003.JPG

http://www.alshamsi.net/zayed/Zayed/zayed7019.jpg

I've seen a pic of Mohammed bin Zayed when he was about 9-10 but I can't find it.

Last edited:
La la said:
Why is Haya's pic never displayed on wam?

Probably the same reason why none of the Sheikh's wives are ever shown on WAM--it's just not done. When have you ever seen one of the other wives, or even daughters, on WAM? Why should Haya be different? Someone at WAM is making the decision -or has been given the order- not to show her, or not to photograph her.

We'll have to get our voyeuristic kicks from the Jordanian or Western media or perhaps the juicy stuff from the paparazzi if this thing turns ugly. :)

Pic

La la said:
It's (sexy) Hamdan bin Zayed. That boy is too good to be true! :D

I dont think it is Shk Hamdan bin Zayed. Its one of his grandson's.Probably Shk Hamdans son.They used too look like him when they where young.

GW:

Why are some girls photographed and some aren't? Shka Fatima (Mo's daughter-not Zayed's wife) and the little girls are occasioanlly photographed. Maitha is definately photographed but Manal-not. Why is that? Is that her choice?

Guess Who said:
I dont think it is Shk Hamdan bin Zayed. Its one of his grandson's.Probably Shk Hamdans son.They used too look like him when they where young.
The caption read that it is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed. Also, Baba Zayed looks to be around 50 in that pic so it can't be SHamdan's son. But it could be one of his other kids. :confused:

However, that boy is way TOO cute. *drool*

Also, if you have pictures of Baba Zayed's kids (when they were younger) or/and grandkids please attach them. One can't possible get enough of these delicate creatures. :D

I always thought he was one of baba's kiddos. However this could explain why he has none of the genetic cuteness of the rest of them. Thank goodness!!

Guess Who said:
No he isnt.He is Shk Nahyan bin Ambark.He is related to Shk zayed. But sheikh Zayed does have a son called Nahyan (the bro of Falah & Saeed)

I am going to rule with Guess Who on this one. Shk Hamdan's kids are in their late teens (I think)-meaning this pic is at least 10 yrs old and that kinda goes along with Baba Zayed's age. Until he got sick, he didn't look nearly as haggard as he does now.

Also check out his hands-they date the man better than anything.

La la said:
The caption read that it is Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed. Also, Baba Zayed looks to be around 50 in that pic so it can't be SHamdan's son. But it could be one of his other kids. :confused:

However, that boy is way TOO cute. *drool*

Also, if you have pictures of Baba Zayed's kids (when they were younger) or/and grandkids please attach them. One can't possible get enough of these delicate creatures. :D

OK then, :( what does the caption in Arabic read? Does it say anything about who it is?

it says:

'Baba Zayed + one cutie patutie'

;)
La la said:
OK then, :( what does the caption in Arabic read? Does it say anything about who it is?

Ipi Tombe said:
it says:

'Baba Zayed + one cutie patutie'

;)
*Lol*
How is Baba Zayed's health now? I remember reading that he went through a spinal operation (sounds scary) in the States (but I'm sure they have many qualified Indian doctors back home too). I hope he has many fruitful years ahead of him. This world just can't afford to loose a leader like him. I'm sick of all those leaders (with Phd's and Masters) screwing up their nations.

Ipi Tombe said:
I always thought he was one of baba's kiddos. However this could explain why he has none of the genetic cuteness of the rest of them. Thank goodness!!
Are you being sarcastic?

Ipi Tombe said:
GW:

Why are some girls photographed and some aren't? Shka Fatima (Mo's daughter-not Zayed's wife) and the little girls are occasioanlly photographed. Maitha is definately photographed but Manal-not. Why is that? Is that her choice?
You must be referring to Sheikha Latifa. Sheikha Fatima is under 10. Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikha Mariam are all seniors to her.

Yep you are right. sorry.

There is an older daughter who occasionally does walkabouts-that is who I'm referring to. Shka Latifa? And then there are 3 younger ones that all seem to be a years difference in age (way to go, Mo!) and they occasionally attend events together.

La la said:
You must be referring to Sheikha Latifa. Sheikha Fatima is under 10. Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikha Mariam are all seniors to her.

Ipi Tombe said:
Yep you are right. sorry.

There is an older daughter who occasionally does walkabouts-that is who I'm referring to. Shka Latifa? And then there are 3 younger ones that all seem to be a years difference in age (way to go, Mo!) and they occasionally attend events together.
Yep, Sheikha Latifa is the carbon copy of Sheikha Hind. She is most probably the only one of Mo's daughters I can identify. I can't tell the others apart (what kind of Mo fan am I?).

No worries. Mo probably can't tell them apart either. (That would take getting to know them and spending time with them.)

La la said:
Yep, Sheikha Latifa is the carbon copy of Sheikha Hind. She is most probably the only one of Mo's daughters I can identify. I can't tell the others apart (what kind of Mo fan am I?).

Hi!
Guess Who do you know is he sheikh zayed`s son Omar? Or one of the relatives of Al nahyans?

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 356
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom