The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Aristocracy

Lala, are Mo and Haya photographed often? And if S Hind ever photographed? I agree though, she's been around in Mo's life a lot longer than Haya and she's the Mom to he two older sons.. I am sure she has a strong position, I mean all these years, she's been consistently with him... But perhaps she and Mo share more of a friendship/partnership than love match.... I've noticed she also does a lot of different projects throughout Dubai, that may be her focus after her kids.
Does S Hind share a love for horses? As her sons ride.....

Old 06-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Courtier

Bibi, I haven't finished my 'book about you' yet sweetie. It's 2.30 am. I have to go to sleep, do you think you can give me dispense till tomorrow?

Old 06-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Aristocracy

Lala :P: With all the polygamist marriages, no wonder it's raining Sheikhs... there's no need to worry about blood lines ending, there are enough heirs to keep them covered for generations!
Old 06-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Aristocracy

Lala.... NO I WON'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW
HAHAHAHAHAHA :P, just kidding.... Sure Girl... it's no problem... it's only 8:34 PM here... but have a nice night! :flower:
Old 06-06-2004, 08:35 PM
Courtier

There are pictures of her for the public to access even though pictures of her are published on news papers! SC told me that on Sheikh Mo was riding or something on their wedding ceremony... but I don't think she shares his passion for horses. Most of the wives don't.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:37 PM
Gentry

Queen B I will give you a vauge outline of what I know of the bin Mohammed Maktoum boys. Sk Marwan who is not totally recognized and not much is known of his mom other than she is German and he is I think around late 20's then Hinds childern Sk Rashid who is 22-23 Sk Hamdan 21-22 then Maktoum 20 Ahamed 17-18 then there is a couple much younger shk Masoor and Shk Saeed there is a Shk Majid who is from a either Morrocan wife or Lebanese and he is around I think 16.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Courtier

I'll post what i have written so far now and I will write and send the rest tomorrow! Is that ok? *I'm hungry*
Old 06-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Courtier

It looks like Maktoum and Saeed have the same mother, they look alike. Has anyone thought of that?
Old 06-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Aristocracy

Hehehehe, Lala, take your time..... Get some sleep!!!!!!!!!!

Noura, thanks so much for the rundown of the Maktoum boys.... Is Sheikh Marwan not recognized at all? Then he'd just be Marwan I would think .... Are there any photos of him online? Hmmm, that's really sad .....
Sheikh Maktoum - that's the one that I've seen in pics... ahem .... got more of Dad's genes.... is he also Hind's child?
The two smaller ones I thought were little little - but that's because the pictures on Mo's site are outdated.... hint hint to Mo - Please update the site pictures.... hehehehe, even if it is just for us to ogle his older sons
Old 06-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Gentry

Maktoum bin Mohamed and Saeed bin Mohammed do have the same mother if that is who you are refering to. Hind is there mom. All of the photos on Mo's site are Hinds children. There may be one of Majid who is not Hinds on Mo's site.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:45 PM
Aristocracy

Who's Sheikha Shamsa?
Old 06-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Gentry

Queen B I agree can we get a comment card for the site!

Dear, Sheikh Mohammed although you yourself are not a looker the majority of your children are so we would greatly apprecitate it if you would keep up dated photos for us to oogle at. Thakns Mo we knew you would understand.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Aristocracy

How old is Hind? Is she a lot younger than Mo? She has a lot of kids.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Courtier

:o How unfair! I never thought he would "segregate" his children apart like that. Hm, I have been wondering as to why there is no picture of Majid... Does Mo have 16 children sum-total?
Old 06-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Gentry

All I know about Marwan is that he is really sweet not to cute doesn't look Arab his mother is German but no one has seen her. I guess Marwan is fairly social but I have never seen him with my own eyes. I met people that had met him. I have heard about him from more than 3 or 4 people. I think he checks in with Hind. It's like he has the title Sheikh but not the respect. It's all hear say but that is what I heard. I would be soooo curious to meet him.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Gentry

I have heard all kinds of numbers as to how many children Mo has the most I heard was 18. I also heard his brother Skh Maktoum bin Rashid has a bunch of "illegitimate" kids (I hate that phrase)
Old 06-06-2004, 08:54 PM
Aristocracy

Hehehehe, Noura .. you catch more bees with honey.. ahem.... notice there's like 200 pictures of himself on his site.... no self esteem problem there Isn't it possible he thinks his kids - in particular the older cuties - got their looks from say... him?
hehehehe, now say that with a straight face.......
Old 06-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Aristocracy

18 kids is a lot..... he keeps busy.... so basically he's known at the illegitimate one.... still sad as he is just as much son of Mo as the others....
Old 06-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Courtier

sshamsa

Sheikha Shamsa is Mo's daughter. She hated the constant controlling and she wanted more freedom and subsequently tried to run away in London but Mo's men found her after some time.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Gentry

Queen B I think you are awsome you make me laugh!! yeah I think he would like to make himself think that the looks are from him. either that or he knows they aren't and that is why he isn't updating the photos hoping we wont notice how much better looking they are then him. He is also quite short.