The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Aristocracy

In my presonal opinion, none of these weddings come across as all that impressive. Can someone post a picture of the future bride groom, bin Zayed's son, what is his name? CP Mo is old. It would be like looking at a father marry his daughter, yuk, but I don't know anything about his daughter or future son-in-law, whats his name. But if given a choice I would attend PHaya's wedding because I am sure Prince Ali will be in attendness and he will help me through the nauseating event.

Old 06-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Courtier

Silver Charm, have you read 'the thread' dedicated to you on membersboard by Akilah?

Old 06-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by La la@Jun 6th, 2004 - 1:58 pm
Silver Charm, have you read 'the thread' dedicated to you on membersboard by Akilah?
Yep, sent her a msg via PM.

I'm currently trying to figure out why ActionScript hates me. What have I done to it? So somehow this post from you made me laugh like a fool.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Nobility

Oh don't worry about SMo having to tolerate the site of his lovely bride. Emirati's celebrate their weddings segregated. The boys play with the boys and the girls with the girls. Kinda seems like a nice thing to do on your wedding nite-hang out with your friends and not your spouse.

Looking for photos of Shk Mansoour. Found one the other day and can't remember where now.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Courtier

I remember Layla posted a close-up picture of Sheikh Mansour in our previous thread also dedicated to our dashing dudes "The of the UAE".

SMansour
Old 06-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Nobility

Shk Mansour-I think?
Old 06-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Courtier

I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that I cannot access this one!

But this is the picture I was alluding to.
Old 06-06-2004, 02:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by La la@Jun 6th, 2004 - 2:41 pm
I think I speak for everyone when I say that I cannot access this one!

But this is the picture I was alluding to.
Oh many apologies. I'm not going to post on LTR for fear of Bear shutting the site down just so we can have a good oggle. So I posted it in the ME_Royalty board I started when LTR went down.

Umm...I don't know what else to tell you. Sorry for the inconvienence (did I spell that right?).
Old 06-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Courtier

I logged in on my account to access the picture as I the link did't work. Does he look like that? I mean, I know of women that oh-ah when seeing him but judging by this pic ...

I'm sure Bear will understand ^_^
Old 06-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Gentry

Hello I am new to the site. I was up late at night the other evening and ran accross your message board. I am new to this, is there a place where you get together and chat?
Old 06-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Gentry

I was in Dubai 2 summers ago (it was sooooo hot there) and I spotted Shk Hamdan with his bodygards and two American girls at Wild Wadi, the water park. I think one was Shk Rashids girlfriend but I don't know who the other one was she looked like she could be part emerati but they both spoke with an American accent. They were both sooo beautiful and looked like they were having so much fun.
Old 06-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Courtier

Welcome to da site and feel home and free to exchange tidbits with us girl! I read your post on the messageboard-something. Ladies men you mean womanizers. B) Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? Are you Emirati?
Old 06-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Gentry

La la I see you are on line is there chating ability on this
Old 06-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Gentry

I am not Emerati but I have been to Dubai several times. It is a really amazing place are you Emerati?
Old 06-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Nobility

you can't chat on ltr.

also i don't think anyone is emirati on this board besides cococola-WHO HAS DISAPPEARED!!!????!!!!
Old 06-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Noura@Jun 6th, 2004 - 5:05 pm
I am not Emerati but I have been to Dubai several times. It is a really amazing place are you Emerati?
it is an amazing place as long as you don't look behind the carefully polished veneer. i'm not being bitter & twisted. i love the place but hate the hype.

ohh....the thought of fatafeet stirs my belly like nothing on this planet......
Old 06-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Courtier

No, I am not Emirati and I have never been to the UAE either. But I still love the place! No, but if you register on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/me_royalty/ maybe we can chat? Charmy, I saw you there once but you were busy.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:04 PM
Gentry

LOL!! I was trying to be polite but yes womanizers!!! I heard Mo has a really bad rep. Money, power and good looks what can you expect. I wonder if they every really fall in love or is it all about makeing money and keeping the blood "pure". It seems from the out side looking in a bit sad and shallow dosn't it. Maybe I am being judgemental.

How do you think Hind feels about Haya? I mean she has alot of kids and is she just home alone all the time and he is off running around with his new wife? I like Haya I think she is not at fault but it's all a bit unfair to Hind don't you think.
Old 06-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Aristocracy

Hi Everyone.....
What could possibly be said about the Maktoums that could cause severe retributions?
Surely if Rashid is really in love.... Perhaps Mo figures his son is young yet - why forbid him from dating whomever he wants - knowing if he forbids it, Rashid may do it anyways.....
Old 06-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by silver charm+Jun 6th, 2004 - 5:22 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silver charm &#064; Jun 6th, 2004 - 5:22 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Noura@Jun 6th, 2004 - 5:05 pm
it is an amazing place as long as you don&#39;t look behind the carefully polished veneer. i&#39;m not being bitter & twisted. i love the place but hate the hype.

ohh....the thought of fatafeet stirs my belly like nothing on this planet...... [/b][/quote]
LOL sooooooooo true. Nice place for vacation but I wouldn&#39;t want to live there. It is a bit interesting and quite facinating but also a bit disconcerning. There is quite a thick "veneer" isn&#39;t there. After finding out alot about the Sheiks and even the stuff I have read about other Royals (ie princess Diana and company) you start to think that all manarchies are a bit well "veneered"