The UAE Royalty 1: May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From NYTimes:

"Among the wary was the owner of Gainsborough Farm, Sheik Maktoum bin Rashid al-Maktoum, who is the ruler of Dubai and the architect of the 1,950-acre bluegrass quilt here that celebrates luxury and care for horses. His brother, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, has also yet to mate his best mares to Elusive Quality, even though he owns him."

Shk Mak-owns farm
Shk Mo-owns horse
Shk Ahmed-owns PA's heart

Originally posted by Layla@Jun 1st, 2004 - 7:36 pm
We've reached page 11! My last post was after page 10... I didn't know we were on 11 already.

SC: Naguib Mahfouz is fantastic! Dubai TV did a mini series on his Trilogy which was very good and very close to the story.

Houri: which Prince Bandar? Please don't tell me the Saudi ambassador to the US? Please sweetie...please  :rolleyes:
Noooooooooooooooooooooo layla he is another person

actually he is not very famous I see him some time on tv with his father

his father poet and prince of Asir and his uncle is saud al -faisal

Danke Schön, Pallas Athina! :graduate:

By the way, Houri, I presumed you were from Saudi Arabia as you 'fetish' some of their princes ;) Nothing wrong with that. Everyone knows about my obsession with the UAE Sheikhs (but I'm willing to settle for any S-h-e-i-k-h).

Oh, Kuwait. Is the ruling family called the Al-Sabahs in Kuwait? Anyone worth fancying? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we shoud dedicate a thread to our prominent Sheikhas, say wot? I'm dying to know more about all these Sheikhas and I believe I read somewhere that Sheikh Hazza's *attention everyone* wife, named Mosa, wrote a book about Baba Zayed (her father-in-law) and his achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom