The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Nobility

Looking closely, the lady on the photo appears to be a shop assistant at the perfume/beauty accessories shop.

Old 01-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommone
I thought that woman looked a little young.
I haven't seen her but I think Sheikha Hind is quite young-looking. She's in her early 40's.

Old 01-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by La la
I haven't seen her but I think Sheikha Hind is quite young-looking. She's in her early 40's.

Ok. It's just that I imagined Shka Hind to look a little more mature than the young woman in the picture.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Shk Hind is in her 40`s or more,she has at least 10 children. I really don`t think that woman in her age with so many children can look well.It`s very bad for woman`s beauty to have so many children.Maybe she is a good mother and wife,but that doesn`t mean she is good-looking woman.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by samira
Shk Hind is in her 40`s or more,she has at least 10 children. I really don`t think that woman in her age with so many children can look well.It`s very bad for woman`s beauty to have so many children.Maybe she is a good mother and wife,but that doesn`t mean she is good-looking woman.
I believe she was 17-18 when she married Mo so she must be in her early 40's. I haven't seen her so I can't tell whether she is good-looking or not (besides different folks, different strokes) but I have been told that she is quite striking.
Old 01-03-2005, 02:51 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I believe she was 17-18 when she married Mo so she must be in her early 40's. I haven't seen her so I can't tell whether she is good-looking or not (besides different folks, different strokes) but I have been told that she is quite striking.
I haven`t seen her too.But 40 years,it is very much for woman in that region.And again,woman with 10 children can not be really beautiful,if you understand what I mean.Latifa,her daughter,looks very ordinary,not attractive at all.
Old 01-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I haven`t seen her too.But 40 years,it is very much for woman in that region.And again,woman with 10 children can not be really beautiful,if you understand what I mean.Latifa,her daughter,looks very ordinary,not attractive at all.
It does not mean she has 11 children she is not pretty. Many women dont get uglier or change that much while they have children, even if they do, wont mean all will.Maybe she i sthe ttype of person who did not change. She i beautiful even with 11 children.Children dont take 50% of their mothers beauty, so you cant judge how good looking her daughters are to tell whether she is pretty or not.Shk hamdan has his mothers eyes, nice and big.
Shk mohammed bin zayed's wife has 9 children and she is in her mid forties, If you see her you would say she is in her late 30's...
Old 01-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess Who
It does not mean she has 11 children she is not pretty. Many women dont get uglier or change that much while they have children, even if they do, wont mean all will.Maybe she i sthe ttype of person who did not change. She i beautiful even with 11 children.Children dont take 50% of their mothers beauty, so you cant judge how good looking her daughters are to tell whether she is pretty or not.Shk hamdan has his mothers eyes, nice and big.
Shk mohammed bin zayed's wife has 9 children and she is in her mid forties, If you see her you would say she is in her late 30's...
Shk Mohammed is 43 and his wife is in mid 40`s?Is she older than Shk Mohammed?!
Guess Who,I`ve seen women in that age with that many children,most of them don`t look well at all, often they look like they in40`s and they are only 30.Maybe Shk Mohammed`s wife looks well,`cause her husband is so rich,he pays for her plastic surgeries.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Courtier

quote Lala: I haven't seen her so I can't tell whether she is good-looking or not (besides different folks, different strokes)

Good point, Lala. I was actually going to say the same thing.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueice
Looking closely, the lady on the photo appears to be a shop assistant at the perfume/beauty accessories shop.
That's what I thought when I first saw the picture as well and you could very well be correct. I remember downloading that picture from SM's official website within the family section of his photo gallery, which lead me to believe that perhaps the woman in the pic was indeed SH. But thinking back, although I probably did save the photograph from his website, it could have very well been inclusive of another section as opposed to the family one, which could enhance the idea that the woman in the pic isn't SH after all. But regardless, I'll try to find out which site and/or section I got the image from anyway.

Quote:
Shk Mohammed is 43 and his wife is in mid 40`s?Is she older than Shk Mohammed?! Guess Who,I`ve seen women in that age with that many children,most of them don`t look well at all, often they look like they in40`s and they are only 30.Maybe Shk Mohammed`s wife looks well,`cause her husband is so rich,he pays for her plastic surgeries.
Actually SM was 55 years old when he married PH last April (I remember the month cuz they got married on my b-day lol), which would make him 55 or 56 years old at the moment.
In my dream I saw a tree: green, bright, vast, of indescribable beauty; and on this tree were three kinds of fruit, such as I had never seen among all the fruits of this world. Red, white, and yellow; they shone like globes and living suns ~ Rabia of Basra * Let the beauty we love be what we do ~ Rumi *

MuslimHeritage.com :: Rumi's Poetry :: Ancient Civilizations
Old 01-04-2005, 09:37 AM
Gentry

Smile

Actually SM was 55 years old when he married PH last April (I remember the month cuz they got married on my b-day lol), which would make him 55 or 56 years old at the moment.[/QUOTE]

We were talking about Shk Mohammed bin Zayed. :)
Old 01-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
We were talking about Shk Mohammed bin Zayed. :)
Oh ok ... my bad. Its just that when I read your post, it spoke of a Sheikh Mohammed without the last name, so I assumed that you were speaking of Sheikha Hind's husband. The mention of both Sheikh Mohammeds in the post before your own got me a little confused
In my dream I saw a tree: green, bright, vast, of indescribable beauty; and on this tree were three kinds of fruit, such as I had never seen among all the fruits of this world. Red, white, and yellow; they shone like globes and living suns ~ Rabia of Basra * Let the beauty we love be what we do ~ Rumi *

MuslimHeritage.com :: Rumi's Poetry :: Ancient Civilizations
Old 01-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Courtier

I think La La best summed it up when she said "different strokes for different folks." I will never really know what Shka Hind looks like, so I can't comment. I do know what Haya looks like, and I think she is beautiful.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:47 AM
Courtier

Does anyone posses a definitive picture of Sheika Hind? Beauty comparison is a moot point if we don't even know for sure what the other one looks like.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightrhapsody
Does anyone posses a definitive picture of Sheika Hind? Beauty comparison is a moot point if we don't even know for sure what the other one looks like.
We won't see a picture of Shka Hind because it's taboo...
Old 01-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Serene Highness

There are pictures of her out there. Do a search.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Nobility

The only image that appears as a result of google image search under 'H.H. Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum' is this one - a photo titled 'Talents Team' from Dubai Photo Media site. It can not be enlarged - the images are very vague, but there is a possibility that one of the ladies actually is Sheikha Hind. If someone who has better insight could help out - it would be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TalentsTeam.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	75739  
Old 01-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueice
The only image that appears as a result of google image search under 'H.H. Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bin Juma Al Maktoum' is this one - a photo titled 'Talents Team' from Dubai Photo Media site. It can not be enlarged - the images are very vague, but there is a possibility that one of the ladies actually is Sheikha Hind. If someone who has better insight could help out - it would be appreciated.
I'm sorry to disappoint you Blueice. I remember when this picture was published. Her daughter Sheikha Mariam attended this event on behalf of her mother and she is the one in the picture sans abaya.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I'm sorry to disappoint you Blueice. I remember when this picture was published. Her daughter Sheikha Mariam attended this evening on behalf of her mother and she is the one in the picture sans abaya.
Thank you, La La, I wasn't keeping my hopes too high - yet, after all this speculating on a lady that just about nobody seems to know anything substantially about (let alone actually seeing her in person), I was hoping that at least one photo will appear and thus contribute to this thread's argumentative base which seems to be lacking. Thanks again. Regards! :)
Old 01-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Aristocracy

personally, i think the daughters are beautiful. they have the most gorgeous eyes.

the boys i could care less for. definately the nayhans are a better looking bunch of guys.