Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
:uaeflag:

Welcome to part 2 of the picture thread for Sheikh Mohammed's children.

Part 1 can be found here

  

Please note that current photos of Crown Prince Hamdan should be posted in his current events thread.

Although information about the private lives of the Sheikh's children is hard to come by, please don't post gossip or speculation.
We would like the threads to be as factual and accurate as possible.

Please don't repost the same links to fazza3 and Flickr photostream sites over and over.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation! :flowers:

  

Last edited:
dude i am so sorry but she does not look pretty in that pic
it must be an old pic cuz otherwise makeup n photoshop r doin servin her well:ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, please stop arguing in the threads about where the photos come from. They come from all over the place (but mainly fazza3) and find their way to various Flickr photostreams. Others then pick up pics from these photosteams and put them in their own.

The recent posts continuing to argue about whose photos they are have been removed.

The link to ileri12's Flickr photostream has been posted so many times in the Dubai threads it doesn't need to be reposted yet again.

Thanks.

Warren
Dubai moderator

I personally would go with futtaim n salma, shamma too
I jus feel that maryam n sheikha r only beautiful cuz of makeup n photoshop (again jus my opinion) but then again i have never met them personally so i could be wrong

I like the pics, thakns for sharing. I haven't seen pictures of Sheikha Al Jalilah with her brothers and sisters, or is she growing up as an only child?
Is Sheikha Maitha close to her sisters(Sh Maryam, Sheikha, Futtaim, Latifah, Manal?

that's so true...who r those kids always pictured with maryam?

In fact I haven't seen pictures of Sheikh Majid with his full sister Sheikha Maitha, like with Sheikh Ahmed they seem to be very close. I can't imagine Sheikh Hamdan or Sheikh Rashid with Sheikh Al Jalilah in a picture, even I have seen them with other children and babies, which I can understand because I have half brothers and sister but I am not close to them.

go to sheikh majid's facebook page, he has pix of himself with his sister....

go to sheikh majid's facebook page, he has pix of himself with his sister...

u sure its the authentic facebook account?

I doubt it is. Sheikh Majed wont publish pictures of his sisters online especiall on facebook, thats just my opinion :)

i think some one got the majed profile via sh mo facebook account...

u sure its the authentic facebook account?

absolutely not...cuz the pix on that facebook page still have copyright information on them n the website where ppl got them from, so i'm sure its not him
but wut i meant was that u can go to that page and there are pix of them together...i should have worded it differently:flowers:

that seems to be the real account i think....cause it has a pix of sh mo bathing half naked!!! lol

It's called swimming , bathing and swimming are two different things , bathing would be in a bath tub or something , swimming would be in a pool or in this case just a normal day at the beach , just to make things clear :)

he is not swimming also..:D just a post for a picture...:lol:

that seems to be the real account i think.
Would he really include photos lifted from other websites and with watermarks across them?
And would the real Sheikh Majed really write like this:

Phone: 0... mayb sum otha tym!!

Personal Information:
just ask me!! wt u want 2 knw!!

Thnxx all fr ur commwntsss.....inshallahh mre 2 cumm :)

I could be wrong of course but it looks more like a fan site created by a Sh Majed fan masquerading as the real thing.

And my favorite is sheikha shamma and sheikha sheikha
Thanks for sharing the pics i saw them a few days back,yes Sheikha Sheikha is very nice but both Maitha and Shamsa are also good lookers ;) trust me.

it`s so sad that so many people cannot accept that they are neither royal or famous and create those stupid facebook accounts...if they are really into some kind of celebrity they can create a fanpage...

why is it that all of a sudden no body is in the news???only sh mo attended burj dubai opening,rest of his sons are no where to be seen nowadays?....

it`s so sad that so many people cannot accept that they are neither royal or famous and create those stupid facebook accounts...if they are really into some kind of celebrity they can create a fanpage...
yes i agree with your comments the same goes for those using photos
of royalty as their Avartar is a bit over the top sadly most are just dreamers

Well, I use Sheikh Hamdan's pic in my avatar because I truly like him, not because I want to be royal. I am happy being who I am.
I don't know if those who create the facebook's about royals want to be that but I like the pics only.

Thanks for sharing the pic,s one face thats missing is Shieka Shamsa she
is Maithas younger sister i cannot find one photo of her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom