Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this really Manal Bint Mohammed al Maktoum? I just wonder because there has never been a pic of her before i think...
If this is her she is really pretty, that would explain why her daughter is so adorable :)

That is not a picture of Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed. That is a picture of Mona Bin Kalli who is executive director of Dubai Ladies Club. She works for Sheikha Manal. She runs Dubai Ladies Club for her, and represents her at different events.

Nice presentation Anea18. Sh. Hamdan, on top of everything else is also incredibly photogenic.

no he doesnt im sure he use to smoke shesha but stoped a while ago... as for drinking i never saw him so i wont say he does

I do not know if he smokes, but hope not! He is such a sportive and active person...would not match!
Regarding drinking, I also do not know, but I do think that he is sometimes having a good drink. I am working on liquors here in Dubai, so I do have some experience :whistling:

thanks for the nice photos from maryam, futtaim, hamdan, rashid, majid

... but I think mahra alias christiana = she is a bad copy of maryam and futtaim

thanks for the nice photos from maryam, futtaim, hamdan, rashid, majid

... but I think mahra alias christiana = she is a bad copy of maryam and futtaim

I don't think so
She's different. Anyway i find that all those sheikhas have the same style not just sheikh mohd daughters but all al maktoum girls

We could easily say that mahra (christiana) should stop copying Maryam.
Maybe she's just trying to find herself, or she just wants to find who she is, and who she wants to be, but she is not Maryam. She is just one of many children of sheikh Mohammed. She must know this, if not she will hurt herself or make herself sick.

I like all Maktoum girls, but you can see the differences between Maitha, Latifa, Futtaim and Maryam... Only mahra (cristiana) is a copy.

I don´t know why you guys think Mahra would be a copy of Maryam.
In which way you mean she is a copy?

I don't agree that she's a copy lol i find this so mean
she's just herself i guess

Maybe she's just trying to find herself, or she just wants to find who she is, and who she wants to be, but she is not Maryam. She is just one of many children of sheikh Mohammed. She must know this, if not she will hurt herself or make herself sick.

I like all Maktoum girls, but you can see the differences between Maitha, Latifa, Futtaim and Maryam... Only mahra (cristiana) is a copy.

I understand where you're actually coming from and i actually agree w/ u. At least when i say "copying" maryam i mean her pix says it at all... Maybe she likes her half -sis and thinks maryam is so cool and wants to act like her half- sis?! Also we have to understand that mahra is a young girl still..She's a teenage girl only 16. Lets give her time to grow up and be herself..;)

Last edited:
True 100% LOL he's ALWAYS texting :O

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m still not getting all that Mahra and Maryam stuff. can someone please explain in which way she is copying her? because i can´t see it. Then you could also say Futaim is copying maryam...

I´m still not getting all that Mahra and Maryam stuff. can someone please explain in which way she is copying her? because i can´t see it. Then you could also say Futaim is copying maryam...

I think that Mahra is not copying her. All three of them, Mahra, Maryam, Futtaim, look almost like triplets, so.. They are just a little bit more similar I think..

Did you realize that Hamdan must have a really good relation to his mobile phone!? In lots of the pictures he is using or looking at it...
Just one of them:
Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now we know who is his girlfriend :D Mobile phone :D

Last edited:

I don't think so
She's different , however I think the others (Maryam, Shaikha, Futaim ....) are copies of themselves, they have the same style of dress and hairstyle, and even worse they behave the same way you can see it in their facebook & twitter but anyway I don´t know why you think Mahra would be a copy of Maryam ? and In which way you mean she is a copy?

Last edited:
I think Maryam and Futaim are the most similar. the make -up, the style of their pics... but they are still different. Sheikha and Maryam seemed to be like twins but i have the feeling that changed a little bit since Sheikha is married and a mother.
all in all lets not forget that they are sisters, so it´s absolutely natural that there are similarities between them. i think it´s not fair to discuss who is copying who between them.

I do not know if he smokes, but hope not! He is such a sportive and active person...would not match!
Regarding drinking, I also do not know, but I do think that he is sometimes having a good drink. I am working on liquors here in Dubai, so I do have some experience :whistling:

Is he not a practicing Muslim? I thought the use of stimulants (nicotine and alcohol) were not permitted.

Is he not a practicing Muslim? I thought the use of stimulants (nicotine and alcohol) were not permitted.

Yes, he is Muslim. Alcohol is not accepted in the Islamic culture, but there are a few exceptions...as there are for almost anything her in Dubai... :hmm:
I do not mean to suggest anything. BUT: he spent a lot of time in Europe (UK) and he is only a young man himself enjoying life...so I can well imagine that he is sometimes having a drink. Anyway we only can be sure if we once had a shot with him :champagne:
However, Locals, so Muslims are regular customers at the liquor stores!

also isnt true all muslims dont drink. alcohol see turkey albania only arab country strong sheikh hamdan dont drink alcohol whell he go 3 umrah where.go umrah mekka sont drink and is more strong eating helal hamdan pray . ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...what a pity!!! How must cuddling with a mobile phone be??? :shifty:

he is even texting in a government meeting :doh: seems he really has someone important to communicate with...if it's one of you girls please let us share the pleasure :lol:

he is even texting in a government meeting :doh: seems he really has someone important to communicate with...if it's one of you girls please let us share the pleasure :lol:
VERY TRUE!!! he sure is talkin to someone very important to him...;)
Share the video...PLIS? Thks..:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom