Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamdan looks sick n anorexic almost...wuts wit all the weight loss?

Yah, wow, in that one pic he is REALLY thin.....it could just be the angle of the camera tho

Does anyone have any news on Rashid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, wow, in that one pic he is REALLY thin.....it could just be the angle of the camera tho

no...i don't think so...check out a few of his recent pics, he looks the same...all skinny n sick...:ermm:

hamdan seems not very tall........
god.... that last pic which he holds a little boy...... so thin.......

Has he ever been as thin as on these pics before?
official to his facebook page his birthday is the 14th november... Some say its the 13th... But According to himself its one day later

Sally I also thought its the 13th but when you go to the facebook link in HIS official homepage (Home-part) you will read that it is the 14th november. So I think this facebook page (info-part) is really by himself or is managed for him. However.. fact is that his birt of date is entered the 14th november:whistling:

Here the link again: Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum | Fazza | Facebook

Can a baby get any cuter? Don't you just want to pick him up and hug him? :p But what is he listening to, I wonder. There's a look of of a little bit of worry on his adorable little face.

He's soo cute with gorgeous innocent eyes :p

Yah, he is super cute! I wonder why Hamdan is so thin. The latest pics of Rashid, he is getting heavier.....I like it. But Hamdan.....way too thin! Btw......HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASHID!!!!!!

Nice pic sally!!!

I love Sheikh Hamdan's hairstyle!! Thanks a lot for the picture
pic is from facebook maryam fanpage from fazza3 a user upload amd write fazza with she brother is from 2004

Please note that pictures of Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi (son of Sheikha Latifa and the Crown Prince of Fujairah)
should be posted in the Ruling Family of Fujairah thread.

in this last picture of sheikha latifa's son....i think he kinda looks like sheikh rashid...jus a bit....

If this is really Christina I must say she is a beauty:)
yes us christiana al maktoum she have dont titel sheikha whell she religion is ortodox dont muslim interview in greece channel she say yesterday eid mubarrek muslin world!!

Maybe Cause his Mom looks like Rashid too
i like rashid and his body

Well, Maryam and her sisters are very lovely young women, certainly. Personally, though, I'd like to see more current photos of any of the sons of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum - and for that matter, it would be great to have some photos of Sheikh Mohammed himself in his 20s and 30s. What a family for good looks!

helloooooo everyone , i'm new in the forum as i am studying journalism i am very interested in all the royals news !
well i saw sh.maryam in London on october can't remember when exactly anyway she's a way a bit short and fat i mean she has curves ( a belly too) ! i found her sooo serious she dosn't smile a lot and she's BBing all the time ... that's it

For those who might be interested - if you go to Sheikh Mohammed website, under 'biography' you can see only a very few but excellent pictures of Sheikh Mohammed as a child and young man. There is one great photo in which Rashid's resemblance to his father is as if written in the stars. I find it fascinating to look at the face of the father as a young man, and then think of the faces of his sons as they come close to that age.

Guys, we had separate discussions with the subject of heights taking place in two threads at the same time.
Those posts have been moved to the Heights of Royals thread in Royal Chit-Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom