Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all these brothers and sisters have the same type of eyes....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a pity that almost no one of these pictures is smiling....Maryam is always a serius think.:ermm:

Hi everyone...have not been on for ages and have learned a lot since. But today's issues were pretty interesting and wanted to share my opinion.
I think a lot of you are too harsh on Sheikha Hind's daughters, they are living their age. Luckily for them, they belong to a new generation where they can afford to post their photos. Plus I think these photos are personal ones as you must have seen them on FB or other social sites and not official photos, so they can pose all they want. Same reason I suppose why you don't see their sister Hessa, belongs to an older generation like Manal, where they were exposed at a younger age but not as adults. Maytha is in the public eye cause of her profession. Which leads to the kids of Sheikha Manal being in public. At their age, their cousins before them and their aunts and uncles before them on both sides where in the public eye at their age. And this Wikipedia story about Shamsa...did you know that anyone can go and add info on Wikipedia....so I am not sure that is a reliable source. So all in all I think Sheikh Mo cares a lot about his kids equally that he is respecting every single ones wishes...they are choosing their paths as individual, posing or not.

Precious stones I agree with you, as every individual belong to a different generation is what we do, as a teenager I didn't use FB but I wrote letters sent by mail post to my friends and family (In the 80's). The Maktoum girls use FB because that's in right now.

Well said Precious Stone what every one needs to understand is the Maks do live in two worlds living in the U.K for six months a year.
Some one posted earlier that Shamsa had been removed from the Arab Wiklpedia this is not correct as only the married children or ones in
the public eye seem to be shown there.

Well said Precious Stone what every one needs to understand is the Maks do live in two worlds living in the U.K for six months a year.
Some one posted earlier that Shamsa had been removed from the Arab Wiklpedia this is not correct as only the married children or ones in
the public eye seem to be shown there.

Where did you hear that? They visit the UK during the summer times and thats the most time a year they do spend in the UK and sometimes they travel throughout the year.

I think wiklpedia only show or mention the people who have mor einfo about. Nothing much about Sheikha Shamsa is known.

Perhaps i was to liberal in my last post but some family members do stay longer than the school holidays.

Yes that is a great pity that Shamsa is not included,not even one photo.

I do have an old photo circa late 90s but i do not wont to cause her
any trouble if it is her wish not to be seen.

Some one who claimed to know Latifa may be able to shed more light on whats is going on,you may know who i mean.! :ermm:last time i wrote the name my post was Ripped off i was only trying to be helpful.

I wish we had more information of Sheikha Shamsa too... Sadly I don't know anything about her.

her eyes damn so nice! what are they using for their eyes is it kohl?

yes,it looks like khol pen:)
i usually use liquid eyeliner but in this picture i think the used a simple black khol pencil and smudged the lines a little bit!
i really like that look,but you need to be careful not to "close" your eyes by leaving a little bit of space at the sides of your eyes without khol or the dark black will make your eyes look small...
if you practise a little bit it can become an easy everyday-makeup!

hi! i am new here.. i egree blauerengel. And this make up doesn't fit to everyone. does anyone have any new pics of Fazza3?

the interestinng thing is that it is in abu dhabi and not in dubai

new pics from sheikh majid
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream new pics from sheikha al futaim championship 2010 and fazza3 and majid
Many new pics i open another site of member of royal uae only in uae life registiratiom my new site where life in uae write me pm i give adr whell socurte 2 added my another forum pics in his flickr france!

Aisha jala go flickr is pic from yousif almualla what socurute2 add his flickr and see name from this wive

sheikha Christianna bint mohammed al maktoum with her father sheikh mohammed on her birthday!
if u hav fb u cn access the pics!!

Login | Facebook

you have to have a facebook account 2 view them inshallah i will upload onto my flickr account soon!

Thanks for the picture? Who is the woman on the photo. Is she the mother? And why is the girl called christianna. That is not an UAE name is it? :flowers:

Christianna? Who is sheikha Christianna? I've never heard of her.

Thanks for the picture? Who is the woman on the photo. Is she the mother? And why is the girl called christianna. That is not an UAE name is it? :flowers:
Christianna? hum...this name sounds LATIN to my ears...:whistling: and the woman in the pic looks latin as well and kind looks like Haya except taller and less fat.can anyone find out who's the mother and her nationality... THX:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom