Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think that Maryam can have her own way,she seems to be the most out-going and obviously her family doesn`t restrict her or prohibit that these images of her are published...I don`think that they are forced into a marriage or at least I wouldn`t see a reason for doing so as they are still young and they don`t need to marry anybody for their wealth...but I have to admit that I am less interested in Maryam because I don`t see/know what she is doing (apart from riding,but everybody in the family is riding horses) I find people like Maitha much more interesting because she is doing Karate which I think is quite unique for a a girl especially in the Gulf and therefore I think she must be very ambitious and she has her own will! I like women who have a cause,ambitions and dedication rather than women who are just beautiful-but of course we will never know what the girls are really doing with their time and how they feel ...it would be great if we could hear or read what they want to tell but they seem to be very restricted-they are seen in pictures but not heard-they never give big speeches at important meetings or give interviews to newspapers or TV....

_____
Doesn't Maryam do anything with art/photography. She was given some sort of trophee recently at an event her father and bros attend but no photo or coverage from Maryam ... :huh:

Sh. Rashid's website is renewed, although I have not found any new information about it :sad:.. Doesn't know anybody something new about Rashid?? The photos in Public Events category are new or old pictures? Could tell me anybody? Rashid is missing me...:sad:

i thinking the eyebrows maryam picture is photoshop. doesnt look like her realy.

Maryam looks pretty, it is just her look in this pic is unusual

no one's saying she doesn't look pretty...its the eyebrows...n they don't look like this in just this pic...take a closer look at her other pix (the few w/o bangs) n u'll see she doesn't really have nice eyebrows...jus my opinion

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46629028@N02/4298613992/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46629028@N02/4362711814/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46629028@N02/4311265787/
*please don't think that I'm this really evil person being terribly critical of someone's eyebrows...but everyone jus got talking bout how some thought she was pretty or not...again i'm not saying she's not pretty...she's very pretty...its just the eyebrows...imo

Is this the occasion of the birth of a daughter Haya :ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
sana I mean when Al Jalilah was born , this gift was given to friends :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46629028@N02/4311265787/
*please don't think that I'm this really evil person being terribly critical of someone's eyebrows...but everyone jus got talking bout how some thought she was pretty or not...again i'm not saying she's not pretty...she's very pretty...its just the eyebrows...imo

You are definitely not an evil person but I do think you have some slight issue with eyebrows. Do you have dreams about your eyebrows falling out? That is also an indication. Not too worry, there are far worse thing to be obsessed with. :flowers:
I looked at the photos of Maryam and couldn't see anything wrong with her eyebrows. They just look fine to me. Not perfect but nothing some tweezers cannot fix. And after all, it's just eyebrows. I think they're fine. And i am pretty critical person if i may say so myself. :lol::whistling:

the girl in number 2 is shaikha Latifa.
and the girl wearing sunglasses is a rider , not shiekhs mohammad daughter.

she is speaking english right....i kinda heard something like "help them"...not sure

ok thanks
do you have a pic of Sheikha Shamsa, till now i haven`t seen her in any pic

No I don't , there's no pictures of shiekha shamsa.
yes faith , she's speaking English " I love them , I love the kids , and I love to help them.'

Ohhh she's so cute.. she spoke good english!! :) She seems to be a bright girl!! we need to see sheikh Mo's daughters more in action helping their city!!

pls can someone tell me who is Cristiana Al Maktoum? isnt it a Cristian name????

A few posts have been deleted on Sheikh Rashid since there was no source to back up the story.
Please remember
1.) that rumors & specualtion is against the forum rules
2.) this is a picture thread & not a discussion thread

Further posts will be deleted without notice

Thank you

they are the children of shiekh of mohammad , shiekha maryam , and sheikh saeed .

who exaclly is she? why does she has cristians name? i thought i knew for all of tham..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom